Official Candyman Thread

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t have much hope for this unfortunately. I can usually tell by how good a movie is going to be by the trailer and this one isn’t doing it for me at all. Looks like it’s going to be another Jordan Peele linked flop.

Daps
I don’t have much hope for this unfortunately. I can usually tell by how good a movie is going to be by the trailer and this one isn’t doing it for me at all. Looks like it’s going to be another Jordan Peele linked flop.

Oh, a hater who obviously traverses into threads that he says do not interest his ass. What are the “Jordan Peele linked flops” by the way? The box office of everything that he directs and produces are great. You have a history of alt right incel babble judging by your posting history though

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, a hater who obviously traverses into threads that he says do not interest his ass. What are the “Jordan Peele linked flops” by the way? The box office of everything that he directs and produces are great. You have a history of alt right incel babble judging by your posting history though
Another cac troll on my dikk. Negged :mjlol: