Official Candyman Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I watched it and nightmare on elm Street back to back for the first time back then. It was fukk sleep that night

lol I learned how to Lucid Dream/Control My dreams after watching Dream Warriors as a kid. Candyman was so big because it legit became an urban legend among black people lol. Till this day I have never said it in the mirror before and don't plan on it

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Trailer looks....ok I guess but that Destiny's Child shyt damn near ruined it for me.

Unless I hear this is a dumpster fire I'll go see it in theaters, though.

I'm curious if Clive Barker is involved in this at all.

Fred.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Trailer looks....ok I guess but that Destiny's Child shyt damn near ruined it for me.

Unless I hear this is a dumpster fire I'll go see it in theaters, though.

I'm curious if Clive Barker is involved in this at all.

Fred.

You saying that actually got Clive version of the candyman in the trailer. Its the monster looking drawing. Could be like his true form, or was causes his spirit to use a mirror portal.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Man I can’t watch the original. To this day has me scared to death. I won’t watch this bullshyt either. fukk they remake this for?:smh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The song ruined it form me. Took me completely out of the mood playing that shyt. I'll wait for this to leak.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The song ruined it form me. Took me completely out of the mood playing that shyt. I'll wait for this to leak.

Really? That song made you not want to see the movie? I get why the use the track, it didnt hit like it should of, but not to the point it dont make me want to see the film.