Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lag is fukked up in here

I'm at a 1.6 right now

I'm never below a 2

I play aggressive with SMG's and shotguns and if the game is lagging the deaths pile up. I've had lag issues before in other COD's and had a low kd. It gets patched, I do a stat reset, and I'm back to 2.0.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
500 million in sales in the first 3 days. But itsyoung said it would flop:sas2:

How many copies ?

It says its 57% better than infinite warfare sales, which was the worst launch in call of duty in a decade

Inifnite Warfare ended at 12 million total sales, I got this game doing 10 million total sales :ld: looks like ill be wrong and itll end up around 12-15 million total sales by end of life.. point still stands, the days of 20+ million sales for call of duty is done

we'll see if im wrong :ld:

Last edited:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
How many copies ?

It says its 57% better than infinite warfare sales, which was the worst launch in call of duty in a decade

Inifnite Warfare ended at 12 million total sales, I got this game doing 10 million total sales :ld: looks like ill be wrong and itll end up around 12-15 million total sales by end of life.. point still stands, the days of 20+ million sales for call of duty is done

we'll see if im wrong :ld:
Sure, but even at 12-15M, it's the best selling game annually by a huge margin.

So ya'll liking this? I might grab when I'm back in the US

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sure, but even at 12-15M, it's the best selling game annually by a huge margin.

So ya'll liking this? I might grab when I'm back in the US
Not even close..what makes you think 12-15 million is “by a huge margin” best selling game? World of Wacraft sells that every expansion release :heh: Overwatch sold 30 million just last year. This year Players Unknown Battleground going to do 20-25 million.

Edit: just to be clear, im not hating if it does those sales. Just discussin shyt :manny:

Last edited:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped playing COD after mw3..(bought MWR though)

Should I cop, or keep going and don't look back?

Played this shyt on my friends ps4

This shyt trash folk. :russ:

Hit detection and gunplay is fukking trash, Half the time you shoot first and still fukking die. :mjlol:

Killstreaks in this game fukking suck. was running UAV, Paratroopers, Ball turret gunner.
got paratroopers which is like 1200 points and they killed 2 people... Ball turret gunner is the only good streak and that shyt is 1700 score to get.:gucci:

shytty ass spawns, Half the time you spawn in run 2 feet and you're fukking dead because someone is right behind you. :mjlol:
Overall Trash ass maps, That gustav cannon map may be the WOAT in cod history. :mjlol:

It's up to you tho dawg, if they improved on some shyt it would be ok. But i wouldn't pay 60 for it, gonna wait on next year since Treyarch usually always come through with that heat. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also that machine pistol p-08 in hardcore needs to get patched, I slapped extended mags on it and its a fukking 1 shot from across the map. :dead:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played this shyt on my friends ps4

This shyt trash folk. :russ:

Hit detection and gunplay is fukking trash, Half the time you shoot first and still fukking die. :mjlol:

Killstreaks in this game fukking suck. was running UAV, Paratroopers, Ball turret gunner.
got paratroopers which is like 1200 points and they killed 2 people... Ball turret gunner is the only good streak and that shyt is 1700 score to get.:gucci:

shytty ass spawns, Half the time you spawn in run 2 feet and you're fukking dead because someone is right behind you. :mjlol:
Overall Trash ass maps, That gustav cannon map may be the WOAT in cod history. :mjlol:

It's up to you tho dawg, if they improved on some shyt it would be ok. But i wouldn't pay 60 for it, gonna wait on next year since Treyarch usually always come through with that heat. :yeshrug:
besides every fakkit trying to snipe all game which seems to be normal now these are my gripes as well, the spawning is flat or sloppy, and don’t even get me started on the quick aim, you can run up on somebody and shoot them 3 times and they won’t die but they shoot you twice and your dead :bell: