Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
- yes, quick scoping is still an issue in COD and an issue here as well.
- lag compensation is seriously broken.
- Gustov is the worst COD map I have ever played on.
- You are going to die a lot in this game.
- You can feast with SMGs on maps like London Docks but they need to adjust the time to kill with SMGs.
- The spawning randomly gets weird at times.
- When are they going to put weapons in the supply drops? I'm stacking all my supply drops until then.

I like the game more than I expected to but I do agree that it feels less polished than the BETA at times.

I flanked the other team and then 3 dudes spawn right behind me. pissed me off.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I'm burned out from COD

played too much IW and MWR:hhh:

Might have to go back to playing retros again:hhh:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
this game is so damn trash, not even shytting on it cause it's cod. it's just so many fukking issues like why are we dealing with this in 2017 still

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
this game is so damn trash, not even shytting on it cause it's cod. it's just so many fukking issues like why are we dealing with this in 2017 still

I m on XBox and never encountered issues until today. Game just crashed outta nowhere.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I m on XBox and never encountered issues until today. Game just crashed outta nowhere.

i'm playing on PC and normally I'd never have to deal with lag issues such as leading my shot and getting outshot but that's all i've had on this so far.

my bro is on xbox and he's having the same issues so idk, maybe it's us. i seen a gif showing how bad the shot registration was i'd link it but i don't have it on hand.

i shouldn't have to lead my shots due to lag in 2017. makes me feel like i'm playing gears of war one on the xbox 360 back in 2006

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
The return to boots on the ground was a long time coming. I sat out the last few CODs but picked this one up. I've probably put 5-6 hours in so far, I'm enjoying it. It's not perfect, but it's back to what I enjoyed about COD.
I remember we used to run bad company 2 together, good times :whew: