Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
I think I'm done with this game:francis:

It's extremely frustrating to play. I should have passed on this. I'm copping the next one because it's Treyarch and hopefully we get Black Ops Remastered.

i traded it in for MWR the amout of people who use the STG is ridiculous, SMGS are weak and the game is suited to assault rifles. STG massively needs nerfing

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i traded it in for MWR the amout of people who use the STG is ridiculous, SMGS are weak and the game is suited to assault rifles. STG massively needs nerfing

Every COD has weapon balancing issues at launch. Even with a patch it won't fix these maps. You know the map design is bad when every game has 90-100% of the players with double digit deaths when the match is over. I never see good scores. It's usually 20-12, 17-11 for the top player. No one can stay alive for long and killstreaks are useless. I got Para Troopers and only got 1 kill.
I'll say this, the game isn't bad if you only stick to War or TDM. Domination doesn't work on these maps:scust:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Every COD has weapon balancing issues at launch. Even with a patch it won't fix these maps. You know the map design is bad when every game has 90-100% of the players with double digit deaths when the match is over. I never see good scores. It's usually 20-12, 17-11 for the top player. No one can stay alive for long and killstreaks are useless. I got Para Troopers and only got 1 kill.
I'll say this, the game isn't bad if you only stick to War or TDM. Domination doesn't work on these maps:scust:
This, my husband literally only gets the same four maps in which at one point he played the same map twice in a row. The spawns are stupid. You got respawned right by the enemy and not by your team. Literally you kill one person and another kills you so it’s nearly impossible to get on a streak.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
- USS Texas is my favorite map, by far.
- Quick scoping in this game is pissing me off
- Why does it take like 10 friggin years just for a care package? Just drop the bloody thing, stop with the parachute shyt taking up an extra 5 seconds. Especially when 99.9% of the maps are small :francis:

Been noticing a lot more snipers in this game compared to years before. Makes sense.