Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
bought on tuesday because I enjoyed that free trial at the end of may.

god damn what is it with people not wanting to extract in outbreak. like shyt...wish this had a warframe option where I could just extract solo

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is off the chain on PS5

Idk but I've done a 180 on this game. I didn't like it at all at launch but last week I started playing it again on PS5 while bumping music on Spotify and was really enjoying it. I even downloaded the PC version from the F2P weekend and ended up buying the full version over. It's not that bad now imo. :yeshrug:

Is it that noticeable of a change from PS4 to PS5? Cuz I hate it on PS4 and ended up deleting it. Still yet to get a PS5.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Throwback moshpit. :whew:

This shyt been fun, idk what y'all nikkas talking about.

Call of duty is call of duty.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Worst game of COD I ever played. Worse than ghosts.
This game isn't completed. It is truly an unfinished product.

They only released this game because of the success of Modern Warfare. They wanted to squeeze out another COD title for PS4 and Xbox One before they solely focus on creating COD for the PS5 and Xbox Series X. Modern Warfare brought everyone back to Cod, most played COD game of all time and most successful COD of all time. Black Ops is and was a quick cash grab. But I actually think it did more damage in the long run, as people already speaking boycotting next COD title if it doesn’t reach the same height as Modern Warfare.

Last edited:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Worst game of COD I ever played. Worse than ghosts.
It's funny you mentioned Ghosts. It was after that game i left the CoD franchise. I didn't return until the 1st season of Warzone

This game isn't completed. It is truly an unfinished product.

They only released this game because of the success of Modern Warfare. They wanted to squeeze out another COD title for PS4 and Xbox before they solely focus on creating COD for the PS5 and Xbox Series X. Modern Warfare brought everyone back to Cod, most played COD game of all time and most successful COD of all time. Black Ops is and was a quick cash grab. But I actually think it did more damage in the long run, as people already speaking boycotting next COD title if it doesn’t reach the same height as Modern Warfare.
Activision is fukked. The hype for the new Battlefield is real. And it helps DICE that the next CoD game is going back to WW2. Plus with the way MW/WZ/CW has been handled, Battlefield is going to be full of disgruntled CoD players at launch
itsawrap.gif

Last edited:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
It's funny you mentioned Ghosts. It was after that game i left the CoD franchise. I didn't return until the 1st season of Warzone

Activision is fukked. The hype for the new Battlefield is real. And it helps DICE that the next CoD game is going back to WW2. Plus with the way MW/WZ/CW has been handled, Battlefield is going to be full of disgruntled CoD players at launch
itsawrap.gif

Agreed with rumours already flying that the next round of COD is trash and set in WW2, many Cod players will jump on the next version of Battlefield. And if Battlefield is any good, many COD players currently won’t come back as how bad Activison treated Modern Warfare by silently killing it and putting out this half baked version of a game.