Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Boys wanted me to cop, and just happened to be on sale. Not bad good to see your war zone progress carry over.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Ghostface, Donnie Darko......

And M Bison?

:dwillhuh:

VlpnsQj.png

GW7u0b8.png

tyBqOyl.png

full

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
They need to add the old maps back to the nuketown playlist. Nuketown 24/7 played now.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
I'm halfway through the campaign and it sucks to be honest. Modern Warfare (2019) was way better. even the graphics. this joint taking up 80gb of storage just for the ray tracing/graphics and it still doesn't look better than the 2019 joint. Black ops campaigns always been the weakest link. pt 2 was the only one that was tolerable.

Daps
the desperate measures mission is sick…especially when you come off the elevator…about to play it a 3rd time in a row
people shytted on this game but the single player + multiplayer are piff to me :yeshrug:
BO3 is my favorite COD multiplayer so I see why people hate Cold War since they can't camp :umad:

Last edited:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
How do I gauge how nice i am in this game? I remember in the first couple modern warfare, if your K/D ratio was over 1.00 then you were considered good. But what I noticed with this game is that majority of players in a match will have positive k/d ratio. So im not sure if over 1.00 is as relevant as it once was

My overall k/d ratio is 1.02 and my W/L ratio is like 1.29

Personally I feel like I'm fukking nice. Whenever I'm playing demolition/hardpoint/kills confirmed I legit feel like we won the match because of shyt that I do. I'm usually top 1-3 on my team and my objectives are always the highest on my team

All I need is a smoke grenade and trophy system and I'll plant/defuse my ass off. I've done it in so many critical moments I be high off the win and I just want to play more

It's been rough for my shorty, I took a unintentional break from video games and now im playing this shyt every chance I get. She stay catching a attitude and rolling her eyes but i can care less. I told her to get over that shyt, im 34 and I still enjoy the experience.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How do I gauge how nice i am in this game? I remember in the first couple modern warfare, if your K/D ratio was over 1.00 then you were considered good. But what I noticed with this game is that majority of players in a match will have positive k/d ratio. So im not sure if over 1.00 is as relevant as it once was

My overall k/d ratio is 1.02 and my W/L ratio is like 1.29

Personally I feel like I'm fukking nice. Whenever I'm playing demolition/hardpoint/kills confirmed I legit feel like we won the match because of shyt that I do. I'm usually top 1-3 on my team and my objectives are always the highest on my team

All I need is a smoke grenade and trophy system and I'll plant/defuse my ass off. I've done it in so many critical moments I be high off the win and I just want to play more

It's been rough for my shorty, I took a unintentional break from video games and now im playing this shyt every chance I get. She stay catching a attitude and rolling her eyes but i can care less. I told her to get over that shyt, im 34 and I still enjoy the experience.

It was the same in Cold War. I would say your k/d would have to be a 2.00 or better.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
COD is still the definitive FPS experience :wow:

the plot twist :banderas:

…and that ending despite me helping them smh

can’t wait to played vanguard…those guns are gonna feel sweet on the dualsense 5 :ohlawd:

*edit*

damn I got the good ending…I wanna unlock the other 2 endings tho lol