Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm starting to enjoy this. I ran for a few hours with the crew and we had fun. I wish there were more maps. I can overlook the graphics as it don't look that bad on PS5 but it's still a step back compared to MW. Main thing it needs is more maps. Gun TTK is great, better than MW imo. My boy only wants to play HC and was tryna blame the game for him losing once we switched back to regular TDM. :mjlol: Like if you so nice in HC, how is regular TDM suddenly trash?

The map environments aren't too bad and some look really, really good (Cartel, Miami, and Satellite come to mind). The thing that really holds multiplayer back graphically is the player models. They just look straight up dated, lack variety, and the movement of the models is PS3 like. shyt is just weird to see when running around.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Lol my shyt is nutzandglory. Xbox. Urs?

Xxspud34xx

I don’t have it because it looks TRASH :mjlol:

I haven’t seen not one stream or video that has wanting to spend bread on this.

You defending the game like a fukking 12 year old :dahell:

so you don’t even have a game and you talking shyt about it? Go suck a dikk, we don’t bees your stupid opinions here.

I paid $70 for this game :dahell:

LMAO...you the ONLY nikka in here going hard for this shyt :camby:

what’s your gamertag? Let us post your stats since you think The game is trash. You haven’t done it yet. Why are you scared?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Gotta be the only game he’s good at. And he hasn’t dropped his ID for his stat check yet

You have a 1.14kd and a 1.34ED.. do I have to post the screenshot for the coli fam? Do you realize how trash that is?

Whose next to get out on that summer jam screen?:popcorn:

@FreshFromATL please give me your gamertag. :popcorn:

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol. nah im not ashamed of my stats on this trash ass game my guy.

Haha, yeah this isn't a game that provides an incentive to get better at. It's better in a trash can. Only thing I like about it better than MW is it encourages movement. Other than that, Activision just hustled the sh!t out of the COD community.