Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Glad y'all liking it. I might be officially done with COD. I thought WW2 would've been good, Modern Warfare would've been good, and then this.

The movement is terrible, the maps are terrible, the spawns are terrible, and the gun physics are terrible

Can wait till Battlefield come out:lawd::lawd::lawd:

why is this stickied.. :snoop:

6 pages for call of duty pathetic

Nope

game is butt

They should have used the Modern Warfare engine. What a fail.

The game feel incomplete as fukk. Aiming is off as fukk and the latency does not help. Btw MIami stage is the fukking worse.

Lol at stickying this 4 page thread

This game aint it :scust:

So besides having a huge file size, the game isnt that good? Lmao:mjlol:

Honestly I would stay with modern warfare. I wouldn’t recommend spending money on this one. Don’t get me wrong it’s still entertaining. I say that because the maps force you to be involved outside that shytty Miami level which is just a snipers paradise.

For all you clowns talking about this game is trash.. can you please drop your GT/PSN or activision IDs so I can look up your KDs? :popcorn:

It seems like the people who hate this game are the usual trash bags at call out duty with 0.84 type kds. Foh

For anybody on the fense about this game. Take this from a guy who is actually good at call of duty games.. this is the best call of duty multiplayer in years man. Much better than MW. MW is/was a complete flop without warzone.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
For all you clowns talking about this game is trash.. can you please drop your GT/PSN or activision IDs so I can look up your KDs? :popcorn:

It seems like the people who hate this game are the usual trash bags at call out duty with 0.84 type kds. Foh

For anybody on the fense about this game. Take this from a guy who is actually good at call of duty games.. this is the best call of duty multiplayer in years man. Much better than MW. MW is/was a complete flop without warzone.
U trying to run it tonight?

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V

It looks like trash, stop. :mjlol:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's not hard to have a 3kd in this game...

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Ima be honest modern warfare was the first cod game I played in years. And cold war felt like a step back. So no bias here imo. Let me know if Cold War is the legit version of cod. Please school me

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
U trying to run it tonight?

You can run with me tomorrow when I get home. I’ll be home at 7am. :popcorn:
What’s your gamertag/PSN/Activision ID?

It looks like trash, stop. :mjlol:

Again, What’s your gamertag/PSN/Activision ID? You’re not even good at the game, correct? Let me post a screenshot of your stats for the rest of the coli to see.

I don’t care about the graphics, the multiplayer is the best Multiplayer in years. MW multiplayer to this day is unplayable on most maps.

It's not hard to have a 3kd in this game...

So what’s your GT/PSN/ID?
I’ll post a snapshot of your stats here? Since it’s so easy for you to have a 3KD and you think the game sucks :popcorn:

Ima be honest modern warfare was the first cod game I played in years. And cold war felt like a step back. So no bias here imo. Let me know if Cold War is the legit version of cod. Please school me

This is the first good call of duty “multiplayer” in years. Maybe since ghosts. MW wasn’t/isn’t a good call of duty game. It was literally saved by WZ.. put it like this. MW multiplayer was so bad I didn’t start playing WZ until season 4. FYI I still have over 100 Wins in WZ.

Unlike MW.. you can actually run around in this game. You can run n gun. The maps are classic call of duty style where you know dont know where the enemy is but you know which direction they are most likely coming from. Any good COD player can pick this game up and start beasting. The gun play is insane. TTK is perfect cod style. MW’s TTK is fukking insanely quick to the point where you can’t even cross a street.

Also MWs gunsmith was trash. That game found a way to handicap every good player by putting negative stats on most attachments. Most attachments in CW are bonus stats.. they don’t penalize you as much for putting shyt on your gun.

And the perks are fukking perfect.. they bought back ninja.. you can run around with ghost, ninja and the perk where you can see mines. :banderas:

Felt like a blast from the past.

Graphically, Cold War's multiplayer is EASILY a step back from Modern Warefare. shyt, Cold War's multiplayer look like a early BASE PS4 game if we being honest.

you keep talking about the graphics? Let me post a screen shot of your stats so we see why you are focused on graphics?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting to enjoy this. I ran for a few hours with the crew and we had fun. I wish there were more maps. I can overlook the graphics as it don't look that bad on PS5 but it's still a step back compared to MW. Main thing it needs is more maps. Gun TTK is great, better than MW imo. My boy only wants to play HC and was tryna blame the game for him losing once we switched back to regular TDM. :mjlol: Like if you so nice in HC, how is regular TDM suddenly trash?

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
You can run with me tomorrow when I get home. I’ll be home at 7am. :popcorn:

Again, What’s your gamertag/PSN/Activision ID? You’re not even good at the game, correct? Let me post a screenshot of your stats for the rest of the coli to see.

I don’t care about the graphics, the multiplayer is the best Multiplayer in years. MW multiplayer to this day is unplayable on most maps.

So what’s your GT/PSN/ID?
I’ll post a snapshot of your stats here? Since it’s so easy for you to have a 3KD and you think the game sucks :popcorn:

This is the first good call of duty “multiplayer” in years. Maybe since ghosts. MW wasn’t/isn’t a good call of duty game. It was literally saved by WZ.. put it like this. MW multiplayer was so bad I didn’t start playing WZ until season 4. FYI I still have over 100 Wins in WZ.

Unlike MW.. you can actually run around in this game. You can run n gun. The maps are classic call of duty style where you know dont know where the enemy is but you know which direction they are most likely coming from. Any good COD player can pick this game up and start beasting. The gun play is insane. TTK is perfect cod style. MW’s TTK is fukking insanely quick to the point where you can’t even cross a street.

Also MWs gunsmith was trash. That game found a way to handicap every good player by putting negative stats on most attachments. Most attachments in CW are bonus stats.. they don’t penalize you as much for putting shyt on your gun.

And the perks are fukking perfect.. they bought back ninja.. you can run around with ghost, ninja and the perk where you can see mines. :banderas:

Felt like a blast from the past.

you keep talking about the graphics? Let me post a screen shot of your stats so we see why you are focused on graphics?

I don’t have it because it looks TRASH :mjlol:

I haven’t seen not one stream or video that has wanting to spend bread on this.

You defending the game like a fukking 12 year old :dahell:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Who in the fukk plays call of duty games for the campaign? This is how I know you are ass and can’t say shyt about the game.

I haven’t played a call of duty game campaign since my very first call of duty 12/13 years ago

I paid $70 for this game :dahell:

LMAO...you the ONLY nikka in here going hard for this shyt :camby: