Official BMF Season 1 Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Meech mom is terrible actor. It’s like she trying not to laugh sometimes in the wrong possible scene. Go look at that scene where the mom confronts her over the Death of her son lol

5vux7e.gif
Reminds me of Duane Martin's reaction after his mom slapped him in Above the Rim

3:12 - 3:30

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Meech mom is terrible actor. It’s like she trying not to laugh sometimes in the wrong possible scene. Go look at that scene where the mom confronts her over the Death of her son lol

5vux7e.gif
She seems like she's from an entirely different era, like she belongs in a pre civil rights era film talking about "ah lawdy" and shyt...she is getting outshined by Lil meech which is pretty bad for a seasoned actress

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

It's amazing how you guys think shyt works.. In Patterson the cops found over a million dollars in drugs and cash just sitting in a stash house with the door open.. THE DOOR WAS WIDE OPEN! Why do you think there's some armored guard around a fukking stash house. Who the fukk sits around with weight in the spot they sell from?

In NYC when you go pick up weight, the drugs are never at the spot. They go to the stash house, and bring the drugs to you. Any idiot guarding a stash house would have to be full retard. That's a life sentence..

:dwillhuh: because they were literally guarding the stash house when the dope was in Meech's possession

how you gone pop off on me like this shyt didn't happen in the SAME SHOW? :laff:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This is what I’ve been explaining to people meech and Terry are legit horrible sociopaths…when meech kidnapped that little girl and everyone thought it was just jokes I was like they are making these mofos look like hero’s when they clearly don’t give a damn about no one but themselves.

when meech said the whole we just sold to black folks because that didn’t bring the heat…And added in to the fact I don’t like the way they are presenting their parents…no where up north was anyone with a factory job during that time considered a poor family.

these dudes sold drugs because they wanted the money flash, girls, and money that came from it…but I guess having poor parents who didn’t provide as the reason you chose that lifestyle sounds better.
Of course lol

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
We wasn’t saying “what up doe” in the 80’s. Were we?

@NormanConnors
@bigrodthe1
@DetroitEWarren @Detroit Wave
Nah:flabbynsick:, but i get its an ode/still works. They made up for it putting the jit/footwork in there

As far back as I can remember, my family was always saying that shyt lol.

I was born in 86 and I know when I was about 3-4 my big cousin was saying that shyt back then.

Must be east side thing because I didn’t start hearing it til I was in high school. I’m 38
I just started this cause I wanted to wait till it was over and just binge it, and 2 minutes in I wanted to check in with me Detroit nikkas on here that recognized some of the proper Detroit notes they were hitting. The jitting, Hello Detroit playing in the morning, "Big Fun" playing while they enter the club, the Cooley High chant at Cobo. That shyt was all on point. I pointed out the Pistons basketball at the factory to my wife and that it was a baseball bank in the 80's, but that's a minor nitpick they couldn't change.

As far as nikkas saying "What up doe", I've heard that shyt as long as I can remember and I'm 41. My aunt and all her friends were in high school in the 80s and I was always around them, and that was how everybody greeted each other. And that was on the west side. My cousin from Savannah still say that shyt after living with us for a few years in the late 80s.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Finished this a few days ago... The guy that plays Lamar probably won't get any awards recognition but he should. That is a breakout performance.

If they ever make a movie about the Geto Boyz he needs to play Big Mike he was looking just like him on the Hard To Hit cover.. :mjlol:

Hard%20To%20Hit%20%28Cover%29.jpg

img\