Official BMF Season 1 Thread

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I mean its a latepass, but the brehs were really selling 50$ bags of crack? in the 80s??? So the game wasn't flooded with cheaper options back then?
Mix of custos.
I could break that 50 down and make 80 without leaving the hood.
If u go 1 city over u coulda make 120

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Meech mom is terrible actor. It’s like she trying not to laugh sometimes in the wrong possible scene. Go look at that scene where the mom confronts her over the Death of her son lol

5vux7e.gif

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
120 a bag for crack? drug game crazy

:mjlol: Breh I doubt anyone was buying a $100+ bag in the 80s/very early 90s. That’s like $215 now and them cats back then were doing hand fo hand sales for $5-10 at the most.

And don’t even wanna know what $120 worth of rock even looks like. A fiend would either get mobbed for that shyt or followed around like the Pied Piper

Now since crack was still new back then, you didn’t immediately see the zombies we usually associate with rock. Regular ass working class people were buying and probably bought $20+ bags on payday to treat themselves

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
50 dont miss. Theme song hard asf :whew:

this show is too good

:mjlol: Breh I doubt anyone was buying a $100+ bag in the 80s/very early 90s. That’s like $215 now and them cats back then were doing hand fo hand sales for $5-10 at the most.

And don’t even wanna know what $120 worth of rock even looks like. A fiend would either get mobbed for that shyt or followed around like the Pied Piper

Now since crack was still new back then, you didn’t immediately see the zombies we usually associate with rock. Regular ass working class people were buying and probably bought $20+ bags on payday to treat themselves
right? know for a fact that shyt aint that much in Dallas. my cousin was a crackhead for damn near 30 years. that's why i was surprised at what he was saying

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Right now in Detroit, Coke is expensive as fukk. During my hustle times a few years ago, a 8 ball of soft was 150-200 (3.5 grams).

You could get a ball of hard for about 100-130$. Right now, soft is 250+ for a 8er. I'd assume hard is more expensive right now also.

Back then though, when BMF started making noise, that shyt was wayyyyy cheaper. Them nikkas was known for having 50's that was damn near an 8 ball, that shyt was a whole nother level back then bro.