Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Just started watching
The dude that plays Terry cant act for shyt :francis:

He sounds like English is his 2nd language

He speaks with big unnatural pauses between words:dwillhuh:

The dude playing Meech looks like him tho

Terry is a Broadway actor with Haitian roots.
Meech is actually Big Meech real son Lil Meech.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I just started watching this. I’m glad I waited to binge it all at once. Now I understand the memes.

it’s a cool show but nothing groundbreaking. The writers take the easy way out at times by not showing how the brothers get out of jams. For example, they return the girl and Lamar’s homeboy gives them the location of the stash. Next episode business is back to normal. You can assume they got the stash back easily but after everything they went thru it didn’t line up. I would’ve thought there would be people guarding it or something. Or a better example might be how the food truck spot got blown up but it was back to business again shortly after.

Nevertheless I can suspend my logic and just enjoy the show for the somewhat true history lesson.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
The story line seems rushed as hell

Ep1 mid way don't flush out shyt to the point the story is at

Kash Doll look sexy as fukk in this :wow:

Lil Zane looks like a fiend :picard:

The majority of the actors look like lil jr. high dudes
She might be the realest "young Detroit mom" I've ever seen. Grew up around 100s of her in Ann arbor and ypsi. Outstanding casting in this show

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just started watching this. I’m glad I waited to binge it all at once. Now I understand the memes.

it’s a cool show but nothing groundbreaking. The writers take the easy way out at times by not showing how the brothers get out of jams. For example, they return the girl and Lamar’s homeboy gives them the location of the stash. Next episode business is back to normal. You can assume they got the stash back easily but after everything they went thru it didn’t line up. I would’ve thought there would be people guarding it or something. Or a better example might be how the food truck spot got blown up but it was back to business again shortly after.

Nevertheless I can suspend my logic and just enjoy the show for the somewhat true history lesson.
:mjlol:

It's amazing how you guys think shyt works.. In Patterson the cops found over a million dollars in drugs and cash just sitting in a stash house with the door open.. THE DOOR WAS WIDE OPEN! Why do you think there's some armored guard around a fukking stash house. Who the fukk sits around with weight in the spot they sell from?

In NYC when you go pick up weight, the drugs are never at the spot. They go to the stash house, and bring the drugs to you. Any idiot guarding a stash house would have to be full retard. That's a life sentence..