Official BMF Season 1 Thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
The fact that they took out those characters just goes to show they want meech and t to be some type of heroic characters knowing these dudes had competition how you gone kill off the well rounded characters..this was the same bs with power sometimes you need steady villains.
Nah. Lamar was like a rabid dog. You gotta put his ass down. It's hard to function on a day to day basis with a loose cannon like that running the streets.
Next season they need to skip all that 80s shyt and go straight to the 2000s when they was ballin down ATL :wow:
Couldn't disagree more. I'm definitely enjoying the slow build considering I watched a lot of their ATL era play out in real time back on those Smack DVD in the early 2000s. I will say I'm looking forward to the beef between Meech and Puff that led to Wolf getting bodied. I'm sure Fif petty ass gonna have Puff looking crazy:pachaha:Overall I was thoroughly impressed with the show. Lamar definitely became a Top 5 hood villain with his performance. Never knew Kash Doll was holding like that:whew: Slick's loyalty came back to bite him in the ass. Kato was a rider but it's only right B-Mickie laid her ass down. Fif definitely found his lane by dramatizing the urban fiction genre. Stepped up the quality for a ton of those low budget hood flicks. Can't wait for Season 2.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
:dahell:
There was no beef between Meech and Puff and Puff had NOTHING to do with Wolf getting murked :martin:
while puff had nothing to do with wolf's murder, Meech DEFINITELY used to shyt on puff, in front of people, regularly. There are stories of Meech clowning him about how everyone in Bad Boy's crew was struggling while EVERYONE at BMF ate, had their own cars, own women, own property, etc. He did not respect how bad boy starved in comparison and sonned puff over it.

There was no real HATE but there was no love between diddy and meech

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
while puff had nothing to do with wolf's murder, Meech DEFINITELY used to shyt on puff, in front of people, regularly. There are stories of Meech clowning him about how everyone in Bad Boy's crew was struggling while EVERYONE at BMF ate, had their own cars, own women, own property, etc. He did not respect how bad boy starved in comparison and sonned puff over it.

Exactly. I recall a story about them nikkas being on a boat and Meech telling Puff "it's nice you're a millionaire, but every nikka around me is a millionaire. Can you say the same?" I'm paraphrasing of course. But the night at the club was over some broad both Wolf and Meech has ties to. Plus male ego of course.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!

who :dahell: was even on bad boy in 2003 for Meech to say that about :hhh:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
why are you pinpointing 2003? Plus what I mentioned was built on puff's whole reputation. In fact the story was told by Mark Curry and corroborated by others.
Wolf got killed Nov 2003. We only started hearing about BMF NATIONALLY around that time, in the D I had heard of them :manny:
and that's around the time Mark Curry was working with them as well. So out of that roster WHO was deserving of being a millionaire :martin:
Meech ran a drug dealing crew, you can't compare that to some rappers and singers :martin: