Official BMF Season 1 Thread

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Nah, that was annoying. That whole scenario was off. She was begging Lamar to pick her up from school and all of the sudden Meech comes and she just rolls with him? She isn’t like 5 years old, a damn Ice cream sundae isn’t gonna stop her from asking questions and feeling like something is weird. This the dude that’s been dating your mom now all of the sudden he uncle meech??? It made for an entertaining episode so I’m not mad at it. But that portion felt a bit far fetched

I get it, I am trying to picture how things were in real time, at 8 I can honestly say back then, 90s I was that geeked over some ice cream lol

I rarely got that shyt, especially something like that. Normally my ice cream would be plain as fukk and then I would have to share the shyt with my mama or some shyt. I get how excited she was lol. But I also get your view too :mjlol:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Nah, that was annoying. That whole scenario was off. She was begging Lamar to pick her up from school and all of the sudden Meech comes and she just rolls with him?

Mommy fukking can play a huge role in who a child puts his trust. They don't see fukking as we do, so in their head if they're "together" it means something. Especially back in those days when children had their child like purity.

Highly believable story, imo.

Dope episode man. Back when it started I was hoping a for 2 dope episodes out of a short season, but the last episodes where each better than the last.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Mommy fukking can play a huge role in who a child puts his trust. They don't see fukking as we do, so in their head if they're "together" it means something. Especially back in those days when children had their child like purity.

Highly believable story, imo.

Dope episode man. Back when it started I was hoping a for 2 dope episodes out of a short season, but the last episodes where each better than the last.

I’m not saying it wasn’t believable, it may have been the way it acted by the lil girl and Meech. She seemed to be pretty self aware in the episode when Lamar came to her school and then in this episode it just felt like she had been dumbed down. But again, I’m not harping on it because it was a good episode and it seemed like she was only gone for a few hours and not like days or anything

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always enjoy watching Shows like this because for example people be acting like meech is a hero or a good guy but no. Every last one of these characters almost are scumbags and out for themselves. Like I legit found myself rooting for Lamar this last episode and upset with kash doll. I can say that Lamar’s right hand dude is a Soldier though but all in all every single one of these characters (in the drug game) are dirt bags.

I was :russ: when wood Harris hit that cat with the OG gut check.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Nah, that was annoying. That whole scenario was off. She was begging Lamar to pick her up from school and all of the sudden Meech comes and she just rolls with him? She isn’t like 5 years old, a damn Ice cream sundae isn’t gonna stop her from asking questions and feeling like something is weird. This the dude that’s been dating your mom now all of the sudden he uncle meech??? It made for an entertaining episode so I’m not mad at it. But that portion felt a bit far fetched
Again...watch who you have around your kids. Hood bullshyt ain't supposed to make sense:hubie: