Official BMF Season 1 Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is fire.

Got to give up to meechie and them, their life was a movie. Actually it was too big for a 3 hour movie, needs 5-10 seasons.

Bleu the rat acting like he matters to a story that runs from the early 90s lol.

Got a lot of nerve. OG Loc ass nikka :hhh:

2203-D996-5-C2-D-47-CF-B56-D-23-D94-FDB5-EF8.jpg

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terry ass was the one that got meech pulled into his case , talking on the phone like a rookie

Probably a combination of both. Meechie acting like he was a big time rap ceo and Terry getting sloppy with the phones.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't want to jump the gun here but listen man so far? this show is on par with some other hbo shows that i won't mention right now. i'm blown away honestly, best episode yet

this brother eric kofi-abrefa that play lamar is goin in b. he's serious out there, great scene with the belt lol

damn fif you did it again can't wait until next week :ohlawd:

The last few seconds after she slammed the door in his face and Lamar was like “aight, aight”, I knew it was on for the next episode :pachaha:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I just started watching this tonight and im currently halfway through episode 3

dont know if it has been revealed who shot Terry yet but I think it was B-Mickie

he was quick to kill Jmo before Meech could talk to him and he didn’t go see Terry in the hospital

I just saw the scene where he told Kato he wasn’t going to Terry surprise party and it made me think it was him

I feel like if Lamar shot him they would’ve showed it…they hid the identity cause its someone we don’t expect

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
That car scene with the kid may be one the worst acted scenes I saw this year lol

that damn girl is too old to be talking to her like that :mjlol:

edit:
I wish I could see what some of y’all see in this show

Nah, that was annoying. That whole scenario was off. She was begging Lamar to pick her up from school and all of the sudden Meech comes and she just rolls with him? She isn’t like 5 years old, a damn Ice cream sundae isn’t gonna stop her from asking questions and feeling like something is weird. This the dude that’s been dating your mom now all of the sudden he uncle meech??? It made for an entertaining episode so I’m not mad at it. But that portion felt a bit far fetched

Last edited: