Official BMF Season 1 Thread

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
They had been on the Feds radar since the 90s. Their names popped up in cases in the double digits. It was just a matter of when.
Ehhhhhh it can go both ways, but the fact remains that they used the hem wire taps and terry crew to grab meech up, if they had another way to wrap up meech they would have used it

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ehhhhhh it can go both ways, but the fact remains that they used the hem wire taps and terry crew to grab meech up, if they had another way to wrap up meech they would have used it

Also, it was Doc that got both of them hemmed up. He documented every transaction as he was the intermediary between the two as they had gone their separate ways and hadn't been talking to each other. When they raided the home in Buckhead, they found his ledger.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Also, it was Doc that got both of them hemmed up. He documented every transaction as he was the intermediary between the two as they had gone their separate ways and hadn't been talking to each other. When they raided the home in Buckhead, they found his ledger.
Damn I haven’t seen that doc in a while ….you right, but meech may have snuck by if t wasn’t so detailed on the phone, forgot about the ledger

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Just got caught up. Show isn't anything special but it's entertaining (and not downright bad) enough to pass the hour. Nicca Lamar a wild boy. Wonder how much liberty they taking with some of these situations. Know Big M had to be feeding stories to Little Meech & 50 before the script was developed. Like, I legit wonder if they "kidnapped" a little chick.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I just started watching this tonight and im currently halfway through episode 3

dont know if it has been revealed who shot Terry yet but I think it was B-Mickie

he was quick to kill Jmo before Meech could talk to him and he didn’t go see Terry in the hospital

I just saw the scene where he told Kato he wasn’t going to Terry surprise party and it made me think it was him

I feel like if Lamar shot him they would’ve showed it…they hid the identity cause its someone we don’t expect
I believe in real life they never figured out who it was

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Meech’s mama is naive as fukk.

Lawyers have pics of him and Tee literally whipping Benzes while rocking chains and furs and she doesn’t wanna believe the obvious.

It’s only when there’s like 4 bricks on Tee’s bed that she’s like :patrice:

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just got caught up. Show isn't anything special but it's entertaining (and not downright bad) enough to pass the hour. Nicca Lamar a wild boy. Wonder how much liberty they taking with some of these situations. Know Big M had to be feeding stories to Little Meech & 50 before the script was developed. Like, I legit wonder if they "kidnapped" a little chick.

The thing about this show is that a number of major players involved are still alive. Someone will debunk what isn't true if they feel that they have to.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
That scene was lowkey the best acting in the show

Nothing lowkey about it lol

The thing about this show is that a number of major players involved are still alive. Someone will debunk what isn't true if they feel that they have to.

True dat.

Waiting on the OG who inspired Pat's character to come out and debunk the whole sucking on glass dikk shyt, even if true lol