Official BMF Season 1 Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
harris boys trying to out act each other on some pacino dinero shyt, great scene

This scene with Wood Harris and Steve Harris going back and forth is incredible.

Yeah, they killed that. This was a dope episode.

Looks like Ms. Flenory gona have to face the truth :lolbron:

And hoodrats in training...this is why you don't let everybody around your kids :ufdup:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
This was easily the best episode. Got to see both sides of Meech. This thinker who can execute a plan if given time. And one of his downfalls which would eventually get him--flashy.

The foot soldier chick did good as well. Didnt know how she would handle that situation
Terry ass was the one that got meech pulled into his case , talking on the phone like a rookie

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
i don't want to jump the gun here but listen man so far? this show is on par with some other hbo shows that i won't mention right now. i'm blown away honestly, best episode yet

this brother eric kofi-abrefa that play lamar is goin in b. he's serious out there, great scene with the belt lol

damn fif you did it again can't wait until next week :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
i don't want to jump the gun here but listen man so far? this show is on par with some other hbo shows that i won't mention right now. i'm blown away honestly, best episode yet

this brother eric kofi-abrefa that play lamar is goin in b. he's serious out there, great scene with the belt lol

damn fif you did it again can't wait until next week :ohlawd:

please mention those HBO shows, I want to watch them ASAP.