Official Blumhouse Halloween Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
6. Anyone think Happy Death Day 2U will be good? Saw it in the trailer
I liked the first one but the trailer for the sequel looks like they are leaning more into the Groundhog Day concept and the comedy angle which has me more hyped to see it than I thought I would be when I heard a sequel was coming.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I assumed that was where we were headed after Laurie left that disastrous dinner with her family and was sitting outside the mental hospital drinking. And it would have been much better to do it that way than to go with the Doctor's heel turn. fukk anybody who gave that idea bad feedback because Laurie's obsession with Michael being the cause of him getting free to kill again would have been fitting considering how we were told over and over about how Laurie had been behaving since the night Michael attacked her. Going with that option and then having her trap herself in the basement with Michael as she set her house on fire would have been the perfect ending for this movie.
seems pretty likely that there’s gonna be a sequel, and knowing blumhouse’s MO they were planning on it. Laurie stays alive to be in it and you know Mike ain’t dead.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
If Blumhouse had the rights to all the classic villains, Jason, freddy, leatherface, even chucky or scream we would get piff. Usually I'm annoyed cuz Hollywood can't make new shyt but I'll always be here to witness the legends of horror fukk shyt up. Even Hellraiser would be flames

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If Blumhouse had the rights to all the classic villains, Jason, freddy, leatherface, even chucky or scream we would get piff. Usually I'm annoyed cuz Hollywood can't make new shyt but I'll always be here to witness the legends of horror fukk shyt up. Even Hellraiser would be flames
Mike vs Jason lets go

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I had some issues with a couple of characters/set ups, but overall pretty minor and this is probably the 3rd best overall movie of the series behind the original and H20 (and I could be convinced it's on the same level as H20, I just have a very specific nostalgia for it that boosts it ahead, and I won't count Season of the Witch for these purposes but I have it as the 2nd overall best in the series).

The soundtrack in booming theater quality :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Just got back.

I liked it. Deaths were alright overall...the lil kid was the highlight with his shyt talking...reminded me of my young cousin when we had to babysit

The setup and payoff of the climax battle was cool...my favorite kill were the deputies...when the light flashed like a lantern...straight :demonic:

I'm excited for Happy Death Day 2U...first one was fun