Official Blumhouse Halloween Thread

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Got my tickets. My mom has seen this movie more than anybody I know. She watches it almost every day. Idk why but she does. She even bought the soundtrack for this one. So me n my wife are taking her and my sister. Gonna see it as a family opening day. Cant wait.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Got my tickets. My mom has seen this movie more than anybody I know. She watches it almost every day. Idk why but she does. She even bought the soundtrack for this one. So me n my wife are taking her and my sister. Gonna see it as a family opening day. Cant wait.

:dwillhuh:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Lmao to be fair she doesn't own a lot of movies and no cable so when shes home she watches what she has.
Not clowning but that shyt is :deadmanny:....... I would be trippin if I went over the homies house as a kid and their mom was watching halloween every day:heh:

Day 1: :gladbron::blessed:

Day 2: :jawalrus:

Day 3: :jbhmm:

Day 4: :dwillhuh:

Day 5: :mindblown:

Day 6: :damn:

Day 7:
AxCzqxd.jpg

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Not clowning but that shyt is :deadmanny:....... I would be trippin if I went over the homies house as a kid and their mom was watching halloween every day:heh:

Day 1: :gladbron::blessed:

Day 2: :jawalrus:

Day 3: :jbhmm:

Day 4: :dwillhuh:

Day 5: :mindblown:

Day 6: :damn:

Day 7:
AxCzqxd.jpg
My mom once dragged a bytch out of that girls own party n knocked her teeth out back in her high school days