Official Blumhouse Halloween Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This trailer showed you just enough to get even more hyped without giving much away. Can't f*ckin wait for this shyt :blessed::feedme:
I thought it showed a bit too much for my liking but the way Michael moves is perfect. The focused calmness with which he approaches his victims is exactly how he should be.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's imperative to the story though?

Nope. Carpenter said he came up with that while drunk and to give himself a reason to even write the second movie. but he's regretted it ever since and wishes he could change it...now they changed it

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
good shyt.

Rob Zombie's trash can rot away now.

Let me rephrase: He came up with that idea while writing Halloween 2, not the first halloween. In the first movie, they're not related. It was retconned in part 2 that they were and Carpenter said that was a problem ever since. Most horror writers and critics and aficionados agree with him.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I didn't have an issue with the Michael/Laurie familial connection at all. I was actually a fan of it in Halloween 4 with the introduction of Jamie Lloyd and liked it being the driving force of H20 but it got kinda ridiculous with Halloween 5 and then Rob Zombie just took the concept straight into the dumpster with his two shytty movies.
So I am actually eager to see a return to The Shape as a random serial killer without a blood vendetta as his sole motivation.