Official Blumhouse Halloween Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Slasher_Infographic-616x448.jpeg

So Michael, currently, is standing at 111 victims. :jbhmm: Also, you need to pump those numbers up, Leatherface. Those are rookie #s.

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
Freddy’s numbers aren’t that great either, but he’s a much more selective killer being that he only wants the children of Elm Street and needs to pull them into the Dream World.

giphy.gif

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael is more than just an instinctual killer (so is Joker). We say he is pure evil because we don't understand his motivations, but he clearly has them because almost everything he does is to torture Laurie.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Michael is more than just an instinctual killer (so is Joker). We say he is pure evil because we don't understand his motivations, but he clearly has them because almost everything he does is to torture Laurie.

I’m ready for the Laurie shyt to be over which is why I’m so glad they retconned the rest of the series. Having him be focused solely on Laurie or his “family” makes him less scary to me. Basically as long as I’m not a Myers relative or don’t fukk with any of them, I’m good. Evil shouldn’t be focused; it should be chaotic and ever present. Giving him a laser focus rendered everything after Halloween kinda pointless for me

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
streets need a Jason vs Mike flick

Nah. Now grant it I’m thinking about the shyt from a story standpoint but neither one of them talk. It’s not like Freddy vs Jason where one of them has a personality and the other has a past. Michaels backstory is simple: crazy kid killed his sister with a butcher knife and escaped from an insane asylum 12 years later to kill again. That’s simple. Jason on the other hand has the whole revenge factor and the mommy thing. Freddy has revenge and the child molestor thing and the dream monster thing; there’s stuff to play off. With Michael, what is Jason going to do with that? Why are they fighting each other? And since neither of them talk the movie would have to be about the victims but then the movie shouldn’t be called Jason vs Michael

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nah. Now grant it I’m thinking about the shyt from a story standpoint but neither one of them talk. It’s not like Freddy vs Jason where one of them has a personality and the other has a past. Michaels backstory is simple: crazy kid killed his sister with a butcher knife and escaped from an insane asylum 12 years later to kill again. That’s simple. Jason on the other hand has the whole revenge factor and the mommy thing. Freddy has revenge and the child molestor thing and the dream monster thing; there’s stuff to play off. With Michael, what is Jason going to do with that? Why are they fighting each other? And since neither of them talk the movie would have to be about the victims but then the movie shouldn’t be called Jason vs Michael

I forget how F vs J ended, but maybe make it where Freddy posses Mike to get revenge on Jason and toss in Ash from evil dead for even more fukkery. lol make it a horror Avengers type flick
:mjlol::russ::blessed::blessed::blessed:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I forget how F vs J ended, but maybe make it where Freddy posses Mike to get revenge on Jason and toss in Ash from evil dead for even more fukkery. lol make it a horror Avengers type flick
:mjlol::russ::blessed::blessed::blessed:

But see now, as a micheal fan, you’re making him weak. Freddy is possessing that nikka now? Nah I can’t abide that breh

And Freddy vs Jason ended with them in hell and Jason carrying Freddy’s head only for his head to wink at the camera.

The ash shyt would never happened lol. They tried before that shyt is dead.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Green has an interview in the LA Times (@Gentility i told you shyt is out there if you look) and he drops some tidbits of what he’s doing with the movie:

Michael Myers hasn’t evolved as a character in any way, shape or form since 78. He’s the essence of evil

He has no character. He has no personality. He has no interests. He never has. He’s someone that is moving forward and reacting to the world around him, but not with any sort of conscious objective. And how the world around him reacts to his behavior is where our story comes to life.

Los Angeles Times - We are currently unavailable in your region

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
streets need a Jason vs Mike flick

Gimme Mike's target getting kidnapped by Leatherface and let him run through the crib taking out the psycho fam in while they chase her and her friends (because the main girl always escapes and runs)...idk I like it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
A Jason vs Michael movie could have worked if the Michael/Laurie connection was in effect.
Here's a Elevator Pitch for it:

Social worker Laurie Strode has bought the Crystal Lake camp grounds and turned them into a summer camp for at risk teens.
So Laurie and her counselors are at Crystal Lake getting the camp ready for the arrival of the campers in a week. All the new activity caught Jason's notice so he starts stalking the camp.
At the same time Michael once again escapes form whatever mental institution he has been sitting in and starts heading towards the camp to kill Laurie.
Yada yada yada...Michael and Jason basically start murder blocking one another and shyt jumps off between the two of them with Laurie in the middle.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
A Jason vs Michael movie could have worked if the Michael/Laurie connection was in effect.
Here's a Elevator Pitch for it:

Social worker Laurie Strode has bought the Crystal Lake camp grounds and turned them into a summer camp for at risk teens.
So Laurie and her counselors are at Crystal Lake getting the camp ready for the arrival of the campers in a week. All the new activity caught Jason's notice so he starts stalking the camp.
At the same time Michael once again escapes form whatever mental institution he has been sitting in and starts heading towards the camp to kill Laurie.
Yada yada yada...Michael and Jason basically start murder blocking one another and shyt jumps off between the two of them with Laurie in the middle.
Still goes back to the inherent issue that neither one of them talk and neither one is much of a character. I think that’s what makes Freddy vs Jason work at least a little. Freddy has a personality and doesn’t need someone to narrate his thoughts.

I don’t think your idea sounds bad at all tho. But I’ve got no desire to see those two “versus” each other cause Michael isn’t a character.