Official Blumhouse Halloween Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I didn't have an issue with the Michael/Laurie familial connection at all. I was actually a fan of it in Halloween 4 with the introduction of Jamie Lloyd and liked it being the driving force of H20 but it got kinda ridiculous with Halloween 5 and then Rob Zombie just took the concept straight into the dumpster with his two shytty movies.
So I am actually eager to see a return to The Shape as a random serial killer without a blood vendetta as his sole motivation.

My only issue with it, actually my main issue with it and that issue has affected the entire series, is it makes Michael less scary. We've had this discussion before but he's a shape. that's it. He's evil. Him being related to this person he's killing makes it personal and something I can sort of connect with. Not trying to kill relatives lol but it makes Michael more human. Michael ain't human

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
My only issue with it, actually my main issue with it and that issue has affected the entire series, is it makes Michael less scary. We've had this discussion before but he's a shape. that's it. He's evil. Him being related to this person he's killing makes it personal and something I can sort of connect with. Not trying to kill relatives lol but it makes Michael more human. Michael ain't human
He may be a shape but he still human bruh. :patrice:

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
I didn't have an issue with the Michael/Laurie familial connection at all. I was actually a fan of it in Halloween 4 with the introduction of Jamie Lloyd and liked it being the driving force of H20 but it got kinda ridiculous with Halloween 5 and then Rob Zombie just took the concept straight into the dumpster with his two shytty movies.
So I am actually eager to see a return to The Shape as a random serial killer without a blood vendetta as his sole motivation.
The Rob Zombie movies don’t even exist to me. It feels like I’ve been waiting to see Mike since Halloween: Resurrection. A 16 year drought.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Carpenter says he’s not human and evil. If that’s what the creator says then that’s what I go with. He’s said “Michael Myers isn’t human. He has no motivation. He’s a shape. He’s a force. That’s it”
He come out his momma p*ssy? He human bruh. Carpenter was high lol

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Nah he’s making a point about Michael being a force :russ:
And sometimes you force your way out of someone’s p*ssy. It is what it is.

But in his mind when he and Debra hill created Michael, he’s not human. He’s just a killing machine. That’s it. He has no character no motivation other than to kill. That’s why in the script he’s referred to as “the shape”

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
He became possessed. He’s a demonic force now. The flesh is just a shell.

tumblr_o690ghbhmb1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Nah he’s making a point about Michael being a force :russ:
And sometimes you force your way out of someone’s p*ssy. It is what it is.

But in his mind when he and Debra hill created Michael, he’s not human. He’s just a killing machine. That’s it. He has no character no motivation other than to kill. That’s why in the script he’s referred to as “the shape”
Yeah I know what they meant but he breathes air (I think) never seen him eat :patrice: he can drive a car :ehh:

He did get all messed up at the end of part 4 into 5 where he had to be nursed back to health only to murder his caretaker.

Yeah maybe he just controlled by demons. :francis:

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
Wasn’t he eating rats in the basement of his house in Halloween: Resurrection? He also ate a dog in RZ’s Halloween II.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah I know what they meant but he breathes air (I think) never seen him eat :patrice: he can drive a car :ehh:

He did get all messed up at the end of part 4 into 5 where he had to be nursed back to health only to murder his caretaker.

Yeah maybe he just controlled by demons. :francis:

I mean, homie got shot point blank range more than once at the end of Halloween, fell off the top floor of a three floor house, and walked off like it was nothing. That man has never been human