Official Black Widow Thread

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
No, the avalanche was the result of the fukking rocket she fired at the innocent prison guards.

How insane do you have to be to say it was the result of the terrain?Stoped reading after that pure bullshyt.

I’m done with your trolling.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, the avalanche was the result of the fukking rocket she fired at the innocent prison guards.

How insane do you have to be to say it was the result of the terrain?Stoped reading after that pure bullshyt.

I’m done with your trolling.
She fired the rocket because they were shooting at her and her sister. Once someone is shooting at you, you are in a fire fight. If the prison is in the desert and she shoots that same rocket there is no avalanche, therefore the terrain is the reason for the avalanche. As for not reading or addressing my other points I don't believe you didn't read them, I believe you can't refute them and are trying to walk away because of that fact.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
thought it was decent. second half fell a little flat. Liked yelenas character way more than natasha.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I enjoyed the hell out of it. Not a BW fan, but I’m familiar with her backstory; they did well putting it on screen. Was a fun action flick. :ld:

White Widow catching more bodies (innocents and convicts) with the avalanche. :picard: :skip:

Black Widow getting fukked up so much and only getting bruises. :picard: :mjlol:

Director did a good job delivering dem shots. :shaq: