Official Black Widow Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nope just the post credit to know why ole girl shows up
I'm about half way into it. The movie totally feels like a set up movie to introduce Yelena to replace Natasha in the MCU. Maybe it will introduce some greater picture plot point later but for now that's how it feels. Kinda sad she was the first MCU hero and her solo movie is just to replace her meanwhile Captain Marvel who doesn't really do anything gets a solo movie before Endgame just so she can have a cameo appearance in it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It’s definitely watchable I just don’t it’s super necessary before watching hawkeye
I can agree with that. I knew enough about Yelena to just continue on without this movie but it was enjoyable. Hopefully Loki isn't all that important because I plan to watch that after Hawkeye.

I'm getting behind on this Marvel stuff. Last new thing I watched was The Falcon and The Winter Soldier and Wandavision. Anything after that (minus Black Widow now) haven't seen.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I can agree with that. I knew enough about Yelena to just continue on without this movie but it was enjoyable. Hopefully Loki isn't all that important because I plan to watch that after Hawkeye.

I'm getting behind on this Marvel stuff. Last new thing I watched was The Falcon and The Winter Soldier and Wandavision. Anything after that (minus Black Widow now) haven't seen.

Loki definitely important it brings forth the multiverse and other things

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
If they would have made this after civil war maybe cap and falcon would have showed up and could have had some post credit scenes for iw or whatever came before iw at the time