Official Black Widow Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Considering I see all of these comic book movies you are aiming this specific comment at the wrong person.
I was at the opening night midnight showing of the 2015 Fantastic Four even though I knew it was likely going to suck ass.
then i look forward to seeing you at shang chi :gucci:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Movie was dope, yet bitter sweet for Nat :mjcry:.

As for Taskmaster, I figured out who it was within the first 30 minutes or so :dead:

for nikkas being shocked at that plot reveal, y’all slow as hell.

The main villain has mostly females working for him so why wouldn’t the taskmaster be a female :mindblown:
He isn't or ever has been

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Her being EP has nothing to do with her seeming bored to tears in almost every scene.

And the threat level wasn’t the issue with the villains in this movie (solo flicks should should have a more personal scale to them), my issue was that the villains were trash.

Dreykov was a waste of Ray Winstone’s talents as an actor and every decision made with Taskmaster was horrendous. Taskmaster as a character has insane potential that this movie tossed away. If they wanted to have a deadly assassin who didn’t speak and had a connection to Natasha they could’ve used Red Widow instead of the mess they did with Taskmaster.
Bolded is PURE FACTS

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought this shyt was amazing....Marvel seriously can't miss. They made a movie centered around my least favorite character and I loved it :wow:

Of course we got nikkas in here who complain just to complain, no matter what marvel did they would have found some shyt about it that they didn't like.

Daps
My son and Boobie coming home with wonderful toys for me

UatNepa.jpg

:mjcry:

:russ:

Man that's really cool.

Your boobie got me over here looking at Mrs Neo like :hhh:

Daps
It’s got a good amount in common with Winter Soldier.

I saw in IMAX and the fight scenes were pretty bad ass. The one in Budapest between the sisters especially.

Im surprised people are complaining about the woman empowerment angle. I didn’t find it unnatural to the story or over the top.

And we got plenty of ScarJo ass shots to know that they’re just paying lip service to the political angle to sell tickets :lolbron:

Wasn't no woman empowerment in this and if it was, it was so well done that I didn't even notice it.

Contrast this with Captain Marvel which was basically a feminists wet dream. That movie was so horrible I almost couldn't watch it.

What folks be failing to see is that most of us don't have any issues with strong women.

What we have an issue with is movies built to push feminists agenda such as "men are evil" and "women can do no wrong".

That's what Captain Marvel and WW1984 were: basically trailers for feminist nonsense.

However the first WW and Black Widow were done masterfully by portraying women as strong but not trying to push feminist agenda nonsense and trying to make men appear evil for being attracted to women.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Wasn't no woman empowerment in this and if it was, it was so well done that I didn't even notice it.

Contrast this with Captain Marvel which was basically a feminists wet dream. That movie was so horrible I almost couldn't watch it.

What folks be failing to see is that most of us don't have any issues with strong women.

What we have an issue with is movies built to push feminists agenda such as "men are evil" and "women can do no wrong".

That's what Captain Marvel and WW1984 were: basically trailers for feminist nonsense.

However the first WW and Black Widow were done masterfully by portraying women as strong but not trying to push feminist agenda nonsense and trying to make men appear evil for being attracted to women.
Agreed on all fronts.