Official Black Widow Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like, this movie could have been a Sony or fox marvel movie and nothing would change. It did nothing to expand the lore of the mcu outside of the ending. A lot of throwaway characters.

I didn’t really like how they chose to highlight taskmasters abilities. Basically they only showed that he could pose like the avengers not that he actually fought like them. I feel like anyone could have learned to do that stuff, basically. The fact that he didn’t really get a real fight between him and anyone else made the character pointless outside of the lame twist.

I wasn’t expecting some big bridge to the rest of the MCU except for a couple of Hawkeye/Captain America/sarkovia accord mentions honestly, it was supposed to expand on Natashas backstory, I thought it handled that pretty well

agree with Taskmaster tho..weak

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
I really liked the movie. Action was top notch and I liked the homage to Bond movies. One of the better Marvel solo movies in a while

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anyone else find it strange they clearly cut out a scene with Ross arriving at the wreckage and not showing how Nat got away from it? There is clearly footage because it was in the trailers

I still don't get how she escaped from Ross in the first place unless cap helped busted her out...:ohhh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I missed the beginning part. Can someone explain the beginning of the
plane chase and guy chasing the little girl and blue hair kid?

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Anyone else find it strange they clearly cut out a scene with Ross arriving at the wreckage and not showing how Nat got away from it? There is clearly footage because it was in the trailers
It sounds like that's where the Stark/Rogers cameo was supposed to be. Ross takes her into custody and then one of them helps her escape.

The cameo got scrapped so they just avoided it all together.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't get how she escaped from Ross in the first place unless cap helped busted her out...:ohhh:

yeah there were definitely scenes shot to be there instead of a fade to black

I missed the beginning part. Can someone explain the beginning of the
plane chase and guy chasing the little girl and blue hair kid?

the guy was their “father”, he was escaping with them, the kid with the blue hair is Natasha, the younger kid was her kid sister, they were escaping America with S.H.I.E.L.D. intel to take back to Russia

It sounds like that's where the Stark/Rogers cameo was supposed to be. Ross takes her into custody and then one of them helps her escape.

The cameo got scrapped so they just avoided it all together.

yeah, a quick search led me to the scene being cut because of some abuse allegations about Hurt, which makes no sense to me because he already has a scene at the start

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I don’t get, or maybe missed? But the red mist…was there an explanation for that as in who made it/where it came from? Lol