Official Black Widow Thread

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Black Widow's logo is the same as the symbols on the TVA's elevator doors...

image1-1.png

hourglass-1024x524.png

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
link? Cuz I was definitely expecting a cameo.
Reddit, so take that as you will lol but like I said if that were the case surely they’d remove him from the whole thing?

but yeah I thought a stark cameo was confirmed…guess not

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Reddit, so take that as you will lol but like I said if that were the case surely they’d remove him from the whole thing?

but yeah I thought a stark cameo was confirmed…guess not
I know when I googled the movie cast yesterday, his name/pic appeared amongst the others and I was confused.

I was expecting a Rogers cameo due to the radio announcement that they were still on the run, earlier in the movie.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I liked the movie, great action scenes, did not like how they did taskmaster imo. Like Twitter was saying (the marvel's avenger game and spiderman ps4) showcased him off better.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not sure if it was due to covid. But it seemed like the film looked like a tv show and the special effects on the flying vehicles looked low budget. Looked like they cheated the film on some of the special effects ala black panther.

They did cheat on those scenes unfortunately. the cgi on the car chase reminded me of the last Die Hard movie... not great.

Movie studios need to get their shyt together on WHEN to use cgi and when to do practical..

How you got car chases from the 1990's looking better than present day? Spend the money and do it right..

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
They did cheat on those scenes unfortunately. the cgi on the car chase reminded me of the last Die Hard movie... not great.

Movie studios need to get their shyt together on WHEN to use cgi and when to do practical..

How you got car chases from the 1990's looking better than present day? Spend the money and do it right..

Didn't notice it on the car chase scene. I actually thought that was very well done.

But I did notice it on the last fire scene when Nat jumped out of the window of the Red Room when it was coming down. The fire looked way too fake. Probably my only real problem with the movie.