Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
........:gucci:
.....because the heroes need somebody INTERESTING to fight...tf?:dahell:

A hero is only as a good as his villain....

And boy do these villians stink

As interesting and menacing as they tried to make the big bad general.....
He wasnt...he was just some fat ol creep who nobody gonna remember:heh:

Then they take a villain with name recognition
A cool design
A Cool powerset
And they do that with it........

But #MarvelGang tho:ohlawd::mjlol:

this ain’t the movie breh..

taskmaster wasn’t the villain. The villain was basically a Russian pimp, with bootleg killgrave powers. And he was :flabbynsick:

And besides, the hero in the movie… her legacy has already been solidified.

And don’t fret, you about to get hella villains in phase 4 :blessed: not including Doom.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Movie was alright. Like others have said, I knew from the trailer that TaskMaster was a female. They should of released it right after Civil War and added the end credit scene in End Game.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
You kinda have to. I mean a lot of villains post Avengers kinda have to be somewhat in the shadows. It’s kinda hard to introduce new characters in a universe that’s spans decades and has already been established.

they had to retcon Wanda’s origins after Disney bought the X-men rights. Just be glad they didn’t kill taskmaster off. Or ghost from ant man and wasp.

I think marvel tries to introduce “characters” be it hero, support or villain, and try to make them last more than one movie.

General Ross is still in the MCU :mindblown:
and now i think they are about to retcon, the retcon of scarlet witch :dead:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Her being EP has nothing to do with her seeming bored to tears in almost every scene.

And the threat level wasn’t the issue with the villains in this movie (solo flicks should should have a more personal scale to them), my issue was that the villains were trash.

Dreykov was a waste of Ray Winstone’s talents as an actor and every decision made with Taskmaster was horrendous. Taskmaster as a character has insane potential that this movie tossed away. If they wanted to have a deadly assassin who didn’t speak and had a connection to Natasha they could’ve used Red Widow instead of the mess they did with Taskmaster.

I don't think it's boredom. That's her style. She's the female Ryan Gosling. Every role she comes off as "too cool for school". Her Avengers run is no different than her role in Ghost, The Spirit, or Lucy.

As for the movie.... I absolutely loved it. Top 5 Marvel for me. Action was on point. Acting was good. And this is easily the most memorable Marvel score. Balfe killed it with the music and slim that did the cover to Smells Like Teen Spirit was on point.

Winter Soldier
Iron Man
Infinity War
Black Panther
Black Widow.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Theory time.

MCU Thunderbolts so far are doppleganger Avengers: Fake Cap America (Walker), Fake Black Widow (Yelena), Fake Hulk (Abomination probably), I'm guessing last episode of Loki will reveal recruitment of a Fake Thor (Variant Loki),

Only ones left is a fake Iron Man, fake Hawkeye (Taskmaster?), fake Spider-Man (Carnage or Venom, or one of the Multiverse Spidey?). Maybe Shang-Chi gets recruited as the doppleganger Black Panther role.

I guessing they'll be villains for the next big Avengers tentpole movie and then turn babyface to fight common baddie for the big Team Up movie after that.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Scarlett Johansson acts like having range as an actress is illegal or something
its actually impressive how bad she is and how little she has improved over the years
I've seen better actresses in high school plays her casting couch skills but be out of this world
Movie itself was decent 7/10 her 'family' was the standout without them this might have gone down to 5/10
no woke swj pandering bullshyt but movie was very uninspired and made me glad Scarjo was "dead"

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Struggle Marvel movie. :yeshrug:

My first intuition was that this was a movie that I could catch in 3-4 months in 4K when it’s starts streaming for free, and wouldn’t miss much. Oh, how was I was correct :wow:. Oh well, Marvel ran my pockets for the $20. There’s not enough to the character and here in general (i.e. the story we’re given) to make a really compelling movie. The jacket part in the car was funny, though.

Last edited:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
So where is the coli ranking this?

Classic?
Mid?
Bushes?

I say high mid.

My personal ranking…

Classics:
1.Infinity War
2.Winter Soldier
3.Civil War
4.Black Panther
5.GOTG
6.Thor: Ragnarok
7.Avengers
8.Iron Man
9.Spider-Man: Homecoming
10.Ant-Man
Mid:
11.Endgame
12.Doctor Strange
13.Black Widow
14.Avengers:AOU
15.CA:TFA
16.Iron Man 3
17.GOTG vol.2
18.Spider-Man: FFH
19.AM&TW
Bushes:
20.Iron Man 2
21.Thor
22.The Incredible Hulk
23.Captain Marvel
24.Thor:TDW

Last edited:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
So where is the coli ranking this?

Classic?
Mid?
Bushes?

I say high mid.

My personal ranking…

Classics:
1.Infinity War
2.Winter Soldier
3.Civil War
4.Black Panther
5.GOTG
6.Thor: Ragnarok
7.Avengers
8.Iron Man
9.Spider-Man: Homecoming
10.Ant-Man
Mid:
11.Endgame
12.Doctor Strange
13.Black Widow
14.Avengers:AOU
15.CA:TFA
16.Iron Man 3
17.GOTG vol.2
18.Spider-Man: FFH
19.AM&TW
Bushes:
20.Iron Man 2
21.Thor
22.The Incredible Hulk
23.Captain Marvel
24.Thor:TDW

Solid list. I agree with it. Solid Marvel movie.

Personally Ragnarok is #3.