Official Black Widow Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I’m surprised nobody cheered the fact that there was no obligatory love interest.

shyt was simply and str8 to the point.
good point. i actually think marvel has done a good job with this for a bunch of their stuff. every movie ever made had to dedicate like 1/3rd of the movie to some shytty love story, and i always used to say shyt like "jesus we get the point, he's motivated by love, whatever, move on"

not gonna lie though, i was wondering who's gonna try to fukk Florence in future projects. i find her ridiculously cute sometimes, and dumpy and circle faced in others. she's weird.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Outshining scarlett aint that hard breh. She is awful actress:russ:. Pugh did kill it though. I hope her family gets their own movie. Or hear leading a group of widows on missions :leon:. If it does numbers I think that is where they want to take this...A widows show or series of movies. As long as Pugh and Weiss are in it I'd be down for it.
Scarlett an awful actress??? Smfh. She’s simply bored with this lame ass character

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That was a positive. I thought for a second they were going to try it with the British breh but they wisely avoided that.

Would have rather they do that than have him be the stuck in the frendzone forever guy like he was in this movie

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Lil KingPin and my girl went food shopping, now i can watch again for dolo!

:mjlit:

And im wearing my dope ass Black Widow fitted.

I almost feel like taking my BW Legends figure out and doing some weird shyt with it like money from Grandmas Boy.

Dont judge.

:hubie:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
They put Tasky out there like how they did him in the Avengers game.

I musta been super cooked yesterday cause i didnt notice how rough ScarJo looks.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I honestly didn't know Taskmaster had such a following that folks are upset by the movie portrayal.

He's a 3rd tier villain at best. I'm a comic dude and I don't even know his origin or secret identity honestly :yeshrug:

And Black Widow doesn't exactly have a murderers row of a rogues gallery.
In the comics there is a mysterious Russian female assassin who doesn't speak and was trained in The Red Room named The Red Widow. Completely made up to be a villain for Black Widow as her counterpart in an evil Russian version of The Avengers.

E571TQ7WUAMfJ-Z