Official Black Widow Thread

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I felt like I'd seen this movie before a bunch of times for some reason
It’s got a good amount in common with Winter Soldier.

I saw in IMAX and the fight scenes were pretty bad ass. The one in Budapest between the sisters especially.

Im surprised people are complaining about the woman empowerment angle. I didn’t find it unnatural to the story or over the top.

And we got plenty of ScarJo ass shots to know that they’re just paying lip service to the political angle to sell tickets :lolbron:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It’s got a good amount in common with Winter Soldier.

I saw in IMAX and the fight scenes were pretty bad ass. The one in Budapest between the sisters especially.

Im surprised people are complaining about the woman empowerment angle. I didn’t find it unnatural to the story or over the top.

And we got plenty of ScarJo ass shots to know that they’re just paying lip service to the political angle to sell tickets :lolbron:

They know what they are doing :mjlit:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I think this is a solid movie. I love that it had a Winter Soldier vibe; I’m always down for top secret evil experimentation and the like.
I am hoping that this is not the last of Taskmaster, and if so that’s a huge disappointment.:snoop:
I was hoping for some more fully fleshed action scenes. The ones we did get were pretty good. Taskmaster’s first appearance was badass.
I don’t understand where some people are getting the “Women empowerment” angle from. The shyt Natasha and Yelena went through ain’t shyt to be proud of.
I would give this a 6.5, they should’ve dropped this a long time ago.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
6/10 it was ok could of been much better. Red Guardian was the highlight. Movie really wasn’t black widow at her best either IMO. Still it was a big set up for the thunderbolts/dark avengers anyways…. Crazy how many story arcs this next phase is setting up. We got kang , doom and the thunderbolts/ dark avengers coming all at once. shyt gonna get wild.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
They had better make some good use outa Madame Hydra in these future projects.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Found a link to watch it online(pretty much a rip from disney+). Glad I didn't spend money on it. Forgettable. It was alright but nothing to write home about.

My new BBG Florence Pugh tho :shaq:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Found a link to watch it online(pretty much a rip from disney+). Glad I didn't spend money on it. Forgettable. It was alright but nothing to write home about.

My new BBG Florence Pugh tho :shaq:

The legacy of black widow yams is in good hands :shaq: