Official Black Widow Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This better not have been it for Taskmaster. I know there was a female version in the comics that rocks with Deadpool heavy but its seeming like we’ll never see her again :stopitslime:

Pugh outshined Scarlet Johansson something crazy in this film. Im looking forward to seeing more of her in the MCU as well. I did feel like there was no danger in any of the fight scenes. They’ll have thousands of rounds shot their way and it’ll shatter glass at most. The prison scene when they are starting avalanches and just fukking around was ridiculous :mjlol:

Theres alot of slow motion running scenes and some questionable plot convenience moments but outside of my nitpicks I enjoyed the movie and am glad the MCU is back. The movie does a good job of showing the broken family structure and tragedy Black widow has to deal with. The real tragedy is us getting this movie after Scarlett’s breast reduction :mjcry:

Outshining scarlett aint that hard breh. She is awful actress:russ:. Pugh did kill it though. I hope her family gets their own movie. Or hear leading a group of widows on missions :leon:. If it does numbers I think that is where they want to take this...A widows show or series of movies. As long as Pugh and Weiss are in it I'd be down for it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This better not have been it for Taskmaster. I know there was a female version in the comics that rocks with Deadpool heavy but its seeming like we’ll never see her again :stopitslime:

Pugh outshined Scarlet Johansson something crazy in this film. Im looking forward to seeing more of her in the MCU as well. I did feel like there was no danger in any of the fight scenes. They’ll have thousands of rounds shot their way and it’ll shatter glass at most. The prison scene when they are starting avalanches and just fukking around was ridiculous :mjlol:

Theres alot of slow motion running scenes and some questionable plot convenience moments but outside of my nitpicks I enjoyed the movie and am glad the MCU is back. The movie does a good job of showing the broken family structure and tragedy Black widow has to deal with. The real tragedy is us getting this movie after Scarlett’s breast reduction :mjcry:
They had to highlight her ass instead.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
yall been saying this for the past 10+ years :stopitslime:

see you next time at shang chi :mjgrin:
If Marvel would just stop making shytty under developed villains a feature instead of bug we would stop complaining. Out of 24 movies I think they've given us only like 3 or 4 good villains.
It's gonna be a shame if they fukk up a Mandarin played by Tony Leung da Gawd.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If Marvel would just stop making shytty under developed villains a feature instead of bug we would stop complaining. Out of 24 movies I think they've given us only like 3 or 4 good villains.

on earth a lot of the “villains” are results of avengers “blow back”

mainly from Tony Stark and the U.S. government.

so actually, in a lot of instances, the hero’s are the real villains.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
see you then , at a theater near you:mjlit:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
:hmm:

Best thing: Yelena is far and away the best thing about this...both actress and character
Worst thing: So they just flung all of Tony Masters' backstory in the bushes?
there's still a way to get him in the MCU imo

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
see you then , at a theater near you:mjlit:
Considering I see all of these comic book movies you are aiming this specific comment at the wrong person.
I was at the opening night midnight showing of the 2015 Fantastic Four even though I knew it was likely going to suck ass.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I’m surprised nobody cheered the fact that there was no obligatory love interest.

shyt was simply and str8 to the point.
That was a positive. I thought for a second they were going to try it with the British breh but they wisely avoided that.