Official Black Widow Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I actually enjoyed this

Everyone was killing it with the deadpan and awkward russian humor

Scarlett acting was bad as usual even when you account for her not acting like the rest of her family due to being westernized...

As soon as you see a specific scene in the movie you should know who the taskmaster is...

Has some typical marvel bs in it to...Red Guardian has super strength but can't land a hit on taskmaster while Scarlett fights tasksmaster to a draw time and time again :russ:

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
Thought it was pretty good. Florence stole the show. If she's the new "Black Widow" it's in good hands.

-back in the day Red Guardian must have been fighting
Isaiah_Bradley_falcon_winter_soldier.0.jpg

-Task Master was kind of strong but being stopped with that wack ass gas was like in wrestling when somebody wins with a roll-up
-The Helicopter banter and kitchen table banter was fukkery. LOL
-and i think they're setting up an evil Avengers. where Valentina=Nick Fury, Yelena=evil Black Widow, US Agent=Evil Cap, Loki=Evil Thor, etc...
then who would evil iron man be ?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if it was due to covid. But it seemed like the film looked like a tv show and the special effects on the flying vehicles looked low budget. Looked like they cheated the film on some of the special effects ala black panther.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also reddit OP called out the entire movie plot line for line about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually enjoyed this

Everyone was killing it with the deadpan and awkward russian humor

Scarlett acting was bad as usual even when you account for her not acting like the rest of her family due to being westernized...

As soon as you see a specific scene in the movie you should know who the taskmaster is...

Has some typical marvel bs in it to...Red Guardian has super strength but can't land a hit on taskmaster while Scarlett fights tasksmaster to a draw time and time again :russ:

:mjlol: They might as well say black widow genetically engineered or got the super soldier formula after this movie.

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I enjoyed it....the theme of the post credit reminds me of the theme of Spiderman far from home.

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
This better not have been it for Taskmaster. I know there was a female version in the comics that rocks with Deadpool heavy but its seeming like we’ll never see her again :stopitslime:

Pugh outshined Scarlet Johansson something crazy in this film. Im looking forward to seeing more of her in the MCU as well. I did feel like there was no danger in any of the fight scenes. They’ll have thousands of rounds shot their way and it’ll shatter glass at most. The prison scene when they are starting avalanches and just fukking around was ridiculous :mjlol:

Theres alot of slow motion running scenes and some questionable plot convenience moments but outside of my nitpicks I enjoyed the movie and am glad the MCU is back. The movie does a good job of showing the broken family structure and tragedy Black widow has to deal with. The real tragedy is us getting this movie after Scarlett’s breast reduction :mjcry: