Official Black Widow Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Meh its whatever. Let women eat. Gonna need to be some dope ass fight scenes for me to care.
My exact same reaction.

I think its great for female fans of hers that have been waiting forever for this. Better late than never i suppose.

Personally I don't care for the character much, so for me it'll come down to a gripping plot and improving the fight scenes to where it's not a billion camera cuts showing the back of her stunt double's wig.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
They trying to capitalize on the woman movement right now.

I hate the Black Widow the way they have her now. She’s a regular human. She can’t fight anyone let alone be in the vicinity of a battle with gods and superpowered beings.

That scene where she stunned black panther was BULLshyt! He was a vibranium suit on for fukk sake! I know there is some debate on vibranium effectiveness against electricity but damn she crippled dude.

These overpowered female assasin movies disgust me. Atomic blonde, proud mary, salt, we get it we get it! Girls can kick ass too ok!

Make Black widow more on the espionage side of things like she’s supposed to be.
this killed me :bryan:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The easiest money Marvel refused to pick off the table for years.:manny:
To be honest i applauded them for sticking to their guns initially if it wasnt on the agenda it wasnt on the agenda. Them caving in now and hopping on the current feminist wave is very WB/DC.. MCU dont do offshoots. If they make one movie there is going to have to be a trilogy. Hopefully this is a :duck:

Scar is already looking long in the tooth and shes not even 35. Can only imagine what she will look like when this is done with

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Its gonna be some weird ass pg Deadpool wannabe shyt.

Yea...... ummmm probably not

Cuz she like;

Doesnt have any powers
Doesnt joke as much or has his humor
Not a mutant
And she's a female

Martha