Official Black Widow Thread

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Naw I'm good. I rather get hulk. Damn if they did planet hulk or been world war hulk. I would buy first day tickets.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh, if they were going to do this it should've been after IM2, considering they've already fleshed out her story already. :francis:

I (or anyone IRL anyway) Have no interest in seeing a black widow (or a hawkeye for the matter) film ; but marvel studios went ahead with a ant-man film so:hubie:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Marvel betta tell this bytch to ease up on the cardio and keep the cakes..if they want my money :birdman:

tumblr_m96mkqjik41rr7prso1_250.gif

Daps
Meh, I dunno. If I don't see titties or raid redemption type action, I'm gonna pass. This is basically a chick flick if it's pg13.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
They trying to capitalize on the woman movement right now.

I hate the Black Widow the way they have her now. She’s a regular human. She can’t fight anyone let alone be in the vicinity of a battle with gods and superpowered beings.

That scene where she stunned black panther was BULLshyt! He was a vibranium suit on for fukk sake! I know there is some debate on vibranium effectiveness against electricity but damn she crippled dude.

These overpowered female assasin movies disgust me. Atomic blonde, proud mary, salt, we get it we get it! Girls can kick ass too ok!

Make Black widow more on the espionage side of things like she’s supposed to be.
:laff::whoa:BREATHE my nikka!!!! :laff: