Official Black Widow Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
My ideal Black Widow movie is her going to get revenge on the Soviet program that turned her into an assassin. Have her get some intel that the program is still alive, corrupting little girls, and she has to investigate leads and track down the program to shut it down for good.

Basically the Bourne movies with more fantastical technology. Mid budget production, human villains, set pieces that aren't too crazy, with supporting roles from Hawkeye, Nick Fury, and other "grounded" characters. Maybe a cameo from Cap or Falcon, but explicitly a "I don't need the Avengers to help me" movie. I think that would actually work as a meta narrative, where Natasha rejects help from Shield and the Avengers because this revenge is personal and not professional, and might actually compromise her because it's off the books murder as revenge.

I can dream.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
My ideal Black Widow movie is her going to get revenge on the Soviet program that turned her into an assassin. Have her get some intel that the program is still alive, corrupting little girls, and she has to investigate leads and track down the program to shut it down for good.

Basically the Bourne movies with more fantastical technology. Mid budget production, human villains, set pieces that aren't too crazy, with supporting roles from Hawkeye, Nick Fury, and other "grounded" characters. Maybe a cameo from Cap or Falcon, but explicitly a "I don't need the Avengers to help me" movie. I think that would actually work as a meta narrative, where Natasha rejects help from Shield and the Avengers because this revenge is personal and not professional, and might actually compromise her because it's off the books murder as revenge.

I can dream.
Yeah, she seems more of a no frills Bourne type than a James Bond with his luxury gear and exotic trips. Please don't go that route. :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

I can dream.
You know what? While I have no interest in seeing the movie, But this sound really interesting and if they took that route and make it more grounded I would definitely change my mind.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I can dream.

wasn't this called salt :dahell:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Well all things considered the entire human population wasnt dying off...:troll: but I see what you doing..
:russ:you're not wrong.

Lots of movies end up being crosses of other films though. I'd be more than fine with them pitching/writing BW as basically "Jason Bourne and Salt but with comic book characters and MCU cameos".

They already opened up the Red Room program as a loose end that was never closed (as far as I know). Just seems like a natural progression of her character from Age of Ultron.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I probably will skeep that one, The only time she was semi interesting as a character was in Winter Soldiers :hubie:
This is akin to giving Hawkeye a movie :manny:

make hawkeye a good mix of 616 shyt talk, and ultimate brutality, and it could work. watching him mock someone before he kills them by flinging his fingernails at his throat killing him would be something to see

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They trying to capitalize on the woman movement right now.

I hate the Black Widow the way they have her now. She’s a regular human. She can’t fight anyone let alone be in the vicinity of a battle with gods and superpowered beings.

That scene where she stunned black panther was BULLshyt! He was a vibranium suit on for fukk sake! I know there is some debate on vibranium effectiveness against electricity but damn she crippled dude.

These overpowered female assasin movies disgust me. Atomic blonde, proud mary, salt, we get it we get it! Girls can kick ass too ok!

Make Black widow more on the espionage side of things like she’s supposed to be.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They trying to capitalize on the woman movement right now.

I hate the Black Widow the way they have her now. She’s a regular human. She can’t fight anyone let alone be in the vicinity of a battle with gods and superpowered beings.

That scene where she stunned black panther was BULLshyt! He was a vibranium suit on for fukk sake! I know there is some debate on vibranium effectiveness against electricity but damn she crippled dude.

These overpowered female assasin movies disgust me. Atomic blonde, proud mary, salt, we get it we get it! Girls can kick ass too ok!

Make Black widow more on the espionage side of things like she’s supposed to be.

Vibranium = Metallic Alloy...

Last time I checked Metal is a good conductor of electricity...:troll: