Official Black Widow Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Can't lie that's a dope ass power. Imagine watching Mayweather or Tyson fights copying their mechanics and handing out beatdowns with what you have seen.
But yet again...

that Taskmaster move shark biter bullshyt dont work on DeadPool!

5pcUsR0.png

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah, it's weird with a new phase. No one knows the overarching story yet. I dunno for sure but my guess is they do a version of the Thunderbolts and have baddies pretend to be good to form a new Avengers type team. I'm almost positive Florence Pugh is about to be a regular going forward as Black Widow 2, I think Rachel Weisz character is going to be a recurring bad guy to. Red Guardian and Task Master I'm not sure about. They might be one offs for this movie or recurring characters as well. But Florence and Rachel I'm confident will be apart of the MCU going forward.
Red Guardians getting bodied by Taskmaster :ufdup:I think Rachel is a secret villain who I don't see making it out:patrice:Florence if she's alive and well received in this will be the new Black Widow:manny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Red Guardians getting bodied by Taskmaster :ufdup:I think Rachel is a secret villain who I don't see making it out:patrice:Florence if she's alive and well received in this will be the new Black Widow:manny:
Rachel Weisz is playing Iron Maiden who definitely was a member of the Thunderbolts that's why I think she lives on. Plus she is a big actress but doesn't have a recurring role in another franchise or TV show. I think that's another clue she is going to be recurring. The reason I agree about Red Guardian is the actor is part of another big franchise already.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Rachel Weisz is playing Iron Maiden who definitely was a member of the Thunderbolts that's why I think she lives on. Plus she is a big actress but doesn't have a recurring role in another franchise or TV show. I think that's another clue she is going to be recurring. The reason I agree about Red Guardian is the actor is part of another big franchise already.
:ehh:
It's not like Marvel hasn't killed off well known actors but, maybe they've finally learned to keep villains alive since they bodied them for a decade:mjlol:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
One thing I can't get over is how after a decade of people remarking that ScarJo does not look anything like a trained fighter at all (not just in size, she has zero muscle or athletic build) they cast a smaller, even frailer looking Florence Pugh to be her equally well-trained sister.

:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
One thing I can't get over is how after a decade of people remarking that ScarJo does not look anything like a trained fighter at all (not just in size, she has zero muscle or athletic build) they cast a smaller, even frailer looking Florence Pugh to be her equally well-trained sister.

:mjlol:

I can buy Natasha being highly trained and fast. She's not strong as everyone else but I can buy the black widow being an elite covert spy that's agile, fast and can fight...:ehh: remember when she tried to go head up against Bucky in civil war and none of those elbow strikes was working on him...:mjlol: