Official Black Widow Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Confirmed F. Pugh is carrying the Black Widow forward in future movies. Probably get a trilogy out of this if received well enough.

Black Widow Movie Will ‘Hand The Baton’ To Florence Pugh, Says Cate Shortland – Exclusive

full-3_zpsobokmvw3-png.299018

Conz

Superstar
Daps
we really need a Black Widow moving forward, huh?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Hug me baby, I'm a make you love me baby.
talkin crazy ain't gon get you nothing but choked!

... but seriously, where the hell does a Black Widow fit in the post-Fox MCU? not like we need the "girl power" character anymore. We've already established a bunch and have a ton more coming down the pike. Oh shyt, it's the Xmen,but nevermind that, here comes Yavanka Bologna or whatever with some busted ass Russian accent and a pew pew arm taser!!!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

... but seriously, where the hell does a Black Widow fit in the post-Fox MCU? not like we need the "girl power" character anymore. We've already established a bunch and have a ton more coming down the pike. Oh shyt, it's the Xmen,but nevermind that, here comes Yavanka Bologna or whatever with some busted ass Russian accent and a pew pew arm taser!!!

:mjlol: gawddamn you are hating... there's always a need for a spy somewhere in the MCU...

Conz

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: gawddamn you are hating... there's always a need for a spy somewhere in the MCU...
Florence Pugh is about to be A-list. She's already Oscar nominated. They're gonna make her the new leader or some shyt, b/c she's too big to just be a side character peppered in here and there. That was fine with Scarlet when the MCU had 10 characters collectively, but they're about to have 100, why couldn;t they just retire Widow?

I'm taking the news as a grain of salt, and hoping everyone in this movie is one and done

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Florence Pugh is about to be A-list. She's already Oscar nominated. They're gonna make her the new leader or some shyt, b/c she's too big to just be a side character peppered in here and there. That was fine with Scarlet when the MCU had 10 characters collectively, but they're about to have 100, why couldn;t they just retire Widow?

I'm taking the news as a grain of salt, and hoping everyone in this movie is one and done

even in the comics there was two black widows...:ld: regardless it's gonna be a weird look but there's gonna be new avengers movies down the line... The world needs a black widow...:wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

lol low power set characters are actually my favorite. Cap, Bucky, Black Widow, Black Panther. Give me that hand to hand shyt.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Eh she doesn't have to be the leader especially if they give her a trilogy.