Official Black Widow Thread

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't notice the first time but is Task Master doing a Black Panther impression? :picard:
aozP06U.png
giphy.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
His whole gimmick is to copy others fighting styles. So expect a lot of that. Cap, Hawkeye, Widow, Panther so far I've seen.
Pretty much all martial artists in the MCU so far. I'm curious how he learn all their techniques, did he have run ins with all of them, or is just based on seeing them in the news. Taskmaster seems pretty cool though, he played by a brotha too, hopefully he appears in multiple films.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Pretty much all martial artists in the MCU so far. I'm curious how he learn all their techniques, did he have run ins with all of them, or is just based on seeing them in the news. Taskmaster seems pretty cool though, he played by a brotha too, hopefully he appears in multiple films.

In the trailer they show him literally watching IM2 to study Black Widow. :heh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Trailer is cool but nothing mind blowing. This one tho more than the others illustrates this movie is about Yelena as much as it is Natasha.
Honestly I was actually excited from thos this trailer :ehh:The other ones were cool but I still had a bit of a:yeshrug:feeling. Taskmaster looked a lot better in this one:ehh:Yelena either survives as the new BW or it turns out she's the one that died in Endgame :lolbron:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I wonder what direction Marvel is about to go with this
Yeah, it's weird with a new phase. No one knows the overarching story yet. I dunno for sure but my guess is they do a version of the Thunderbolts and have baddies pretend to be good to form a new Avengers type team. I'm almost positive Florence Pugh is about to be a regular going forward as Black Widow 2, I think Rachel Weisz character is going to be a recurring bad guy to. Red Guardian and Task Master I'm not sure about. They might be one offs for this movie or recurring characters as well. But Florence and Rachel I'm confident will be apart of the MCU going forward.