Official Black Widow Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
It looks like a decent action flick. If they can get the choreography close to Bourne or Wick levels, I'm down:manny:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Only issue with this movie is it looks 4 years too late. I would have been ready to see this after Civil War.

Otherwise it looks cool.

I keep wanting to believe this movie is being released now for some reason we will find out while watching it. With Black Widow being presently dead this movie has to produce something that has some type of impact on that. If not it will be a waste IMO.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I keep wanting to believe this movie is being released now for some reason we will find out while watching it. With Black Widow being presently dead this movie has to produce something that has some type of impact on that. If not it will be a waste IMO.
I think they are going to give us her "Tony Stark funeral" :francis:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It will, this coming out now because it is setting up Phase 4 storylines and they didn't want to hint @ any Phase 4 stuff until after Phase 3 was completely over;
  • Florence Pugh is playing Yelena Belova aka Black Widow 2 member of the Thunderbolts
  • Rachel Weisz is playing Melina Vostokoff aka Iron Maiden member of the Thunderbolts
  • William Hurt is in this who is Gen. Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross who was also a member of the Thunderbolts and also the Red Hulk
  • Also from a marketing perspective, a dead Natasha will garner sympathy and more interest most likely increasing the value of a Black Widow solo movie
So yeah, they are most likely doing Thunderbolts a team of villains posing as heroes here to fill the void the now defunct Avengers left. I'm just guessing so this isn't a spoiler. :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Considering how corny his comic suit is, it's pretty good imo.

giphy.gif