Chef

All Star
Daps
So far they done almost everybody but Black Panther. Check this link. Captain America: Civil War Action Figures Revealed

12356970_10153213260682344_8709865814765705635_o.jpg

We got this for now

marvels-captain-america-civil-war-6-inch-legends-series-action-figure-assortment-black-pantherjpg-c73ce4_765w.jpg

Ain't nothing touch Hot Toys quality. :whoa: You think they got a Spider Man sculpt under lock and key? :patrice:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Conceptualizing the Black Panther

9472ddbb6.jpg

bce769e25.jpg

If Coates plays this right, this run might be on some :banderas:.

And Stelfreeze with the art:wow:

EDIT: Cot damn, Wakanda's been taking L after L for 5 years straight. The Golden City needs some W's brehs :mjcry:

:ooh:

Hope this a classic.

And Coates seems to be addressing the wakanda taking L's conundrum (which I'm also annoyed by) has taken its effect on its people to the point it's causing civil unrest and the questioning of T'challa's role as he's implying.

Nevertheless, just waiting for the second I can pre-order this.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Hope this a classic.

And Coates seems to be addressing the wakanda taking L's conundrum (which I'm also annoyed by) has taken its effect on its people to the point it's causing civil unrest and the questioning of T'challa's role as he's implying.

Will pre-order as well.

I'll say this though: if there is a reshuffling in government, I def hope it isn't some western style government set in place. Wakanda's old school system has worked for them for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. Only very, very recently has Wakanda actually taken L's. For them to go to a western style system all the sudden would almost insinuate (especially based on what Coates wrote) that western style >> "primitive system"

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Hope this a classic.

Only thing is, if T'Challa reset everything to just before Hickman had him becoming the Crown Prince Of L's, and only he and Reed Richards retained knowledge of these events, then where is the "civil unrest" coming from?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Only thing is, if T'Challa reset everything to just before Hickman had him becoming the Crown Prince Of L's, and only he and Reed Richards retained knowledge of these events, then where is the "civil unrest" coming from?

giphy.gif

That's.....a good fukkin question.

I mean, there's no incursion....no war with Atlantis....no Wakanda getting blown the fukk up by Thanos and the Black Order....why is there a civil unrest in the first place?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
giphy.gif

I mean, there's no incursion....no war with Atlantis....no Wakanda getting blown the fukk up by Thanos and the Black Order....why is there a civil unrest in the first place?

We need ANSWERS breh. You should consult with CBR...

Oh and off topic that dude Mr Majestik be having me DYING. It's like Hickman crushed his soul when he nuetered T'Challa ( as he did all of us fans) but he won't even give Coates a chance, dude is seriously "Give me Shuri or Give me Death!" With his postings

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
We need ANSWERS breh. You should consult with CBR...

Oh and off topic that dude Mr Majestik be having me DYING. It's like Hickman crushed his soul when he nuetered T'Challa ( as he did all of us fans) but he won't even give Coates a chance, dude is seriously "Give me Shuri or Give me Death!" With his postings

LOL, Mr. Majestik is the homie! And much respect to him, he keep 100 and drew the line in the sand real quick. :salute:

I absolutely don't blame him taking that stance either. If what I think may happen to T'Challa character wise (and thus Wakanda) does happen, you need a character like Shuri to balance shyt out.

Coates has mentioned often that he really was a fan of Hickman's T'Challa. So as far as I'm concerned, if we are getting remix of that T'Challa, then Coates DEF better bring back a remix of Hickman's Shuri as well. Someone will need to call out T'Challa for the potential bs dammit!:damn:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Wait so why doesn't squadron supreme want to kill namor ? Anf wasn't the terrigen mist released during infinity so that never happened? And I'm assuming thanos son no longer has PowerS

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Wait so why doesn't squadron supreme want to kill namor ? Anf wasn't the terrigen mist released during infinity so that never happened? And I'm assuming thanos son no longer has PowerS

Breh, we confused than a mofo about this shyt (including what you mentioned). They really haven't been clearly answered yet, as far as I know.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It pains me how badly John Stewart, Mr. Terrific and Static Shock have been hoe'd by DC compared to T'Challa, Luke and Miles. Hell, BP is only now seeing better days but Stewart doesn't get shyt in the comics and still may end up as 'black best friend' status in the GLC "buddy cop" film, only thing Michael **** got going for him is being repackaged as a limp wrist gay guy in one of those CW shows, and Virgil is no where in sight even after those jaden smith rumors.

T'Challa and Stewart are my 1a and 1b interchangeable black excellence characters, so it's tough seeing the literal night and day contrast in their promotion.

Goes to show you, blackness in the front end is cool, but the REAL work is in the back end. Without editorial approval / cosign and a writer that gives a damn , our favorite characters suffer greatly.

Luke and Miles had Bendis so they good, and now Luke got a show coming out. Miles might get the hookup too someday.

Despite all the fukkery he's been going through, T'Challa had enough writers in his overall existence that actually gave a damn about him to get him poppin. Now, breh had a movie coming out:wow:.

Meanwhile...Mr. Terrific? John Stewart? And especially Static?

How the hell is Static not a bigger priority when he had a hit tv show? A show that many people show mad love to and was on the WB (or CW now)?

Straight up :mjpls: shyt

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Goes to show you, blackness in the front end is cool, but the REAL work is in the back end. Without editorial approval / cosign and a writer that gives a damn , our favorite characters suffer greatly.

Luke and Miles had Bendis so they good, and now Luke got a show coming out. Miles might get the hookup too someday.

Despite all the fukkery he's been going through, T'Challa had enough writers in his overall existence that actually gave a damn about him to get him poppin. Now, breh had a movie coming out:wow:.

Meanwhile...Mr. Terrific? John Stewart? And especially Static?

How the hell is Static not a bigger priority when he had a hit tv show? A show that many people show mad love to and was on the WB (or CW now)?

Straight up :mjpls: shyt

Not only that but John Stewart was part of the MOST well known Justice League lineup (outside of comics) in mainstream with Justice League/JLU airing with both critical and commercial acclaim on Cartoon Network. There are casual fans out there of the tv show who don't even know who the fukk Hal Jordan is. They already TRIED pushing Hal with one of the WORST comic book movie adaptations of ALL TIME and now their going to shoehorn him into the DCU to keep the Cac quota at 98%