Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Couple brothers I know who are comic fans basically stopped reading ANYTHING Panther related after the "Weeping Panther" debacle. They HATED that entire arc, I was right there with them until I decided to do a complete re-read starting with Hudlin once I knew Secret Wars was coming to an end. Throughout that re-read I REALLY gained a new appreciation for Shuri, I also rediscovered my love for the Panther/Storm marriage and Luke Cage's friendship with T'Challa. Hudlin wrote, what I would consider a FUN book. I immensely ENJOYED T'Challa being the MAN. Loved how he humbled Tony Starks.

Black Love is Perfection brehs:blessed:

I mean seriously you can't tell me that THIS isn't Swag personified

Then we had the FANTASTIC See Wakanda And Die. I mean really that whole run was just a comic fans dream.

And then Hickman took over:comeon: Buzz Killington himself...

I'm not going to lie it almost killed T'Challa for me, but again I'm a fan, and that means sticking with your Hero through the High's And Lows. So now I'm hoping that Coates can take T'Challa to new highs:blessed:

My Comic nerd buddies are JUST now starting to get back on board with the end of Hickman's run, and Ewing doing such a great job with Ultimates. The movie announcement and his portrayal in Civil War have also helped to redeem him.

Man, could you imagine if the movie announcement wasn't made? That really calmed a lot of people down.

Honestly, if it wasn't for that, every time someone would say, "T'Challa was awesome in the Hickman run" I would've been like :scust:

Now, I'm more like :whoa:lol.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Chadwick during Civil War reshoots.

30A601DE00000578-0-image-a-48_1453967433498.jpg

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Was thinking about this the past few days... thing about hickman's run as far as New Avengers, The so called Rabum Alal was fortold by Black Swan to turn every one of the Illuminati members inside out. Tony's friends were trying to kill him, Namor was crying to Doom begging for another man's help, etc. So I saw black panther's behavior as indicative of that to an extent...

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Was thinking about this the past few days... thing about hickman's run as far as New Avengers, The so called Rabum Alal was fortold by Black Swan to turn every one of the Illuminati members inside out. Tony's friends were trying to kill him, Namor was crying to Doom begging for another man's help, etc. So I saw black panther's behavior as indicative of that to an extent...

Respectfully, I can't cosign. We complain about T'Challa's portrayal especially because we are BP fans. But he wasn't the only character who had some really weird moments in that story arc.

Outside of Reed and Doom, everyone was fair game.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Damn t'challa is the real...wolverine having all sorts of trouble with this dude and BP finishes him in a few pages :whew: #blackexcellence

Lol I never even knew they crossed paths, reminds me of when I was a kid and I'd be flipping the channel then I'd just see a dark match between 2 top guys that had never met on tv

It was from the House of M tie-in. An alternate reality.

In any case, T'Challa straight chopped off dude's head, without a second thought:damn:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
BP is going to come at Doom on some Finn vs Kylo shyt and all powerful, invincible Doom is going to knock him into unconsciousness. Leaving Reed to miraculously save the day.

Cuz if previous portrayals are an indicator, T'Challa is just gonna say a few things, get a couple hits here and there, and then doom might just give him the beats, despite him having the gauntlet.

@Ziggiy, damn you weren't playing. We really did call it.:whoo:

Only difference is instead of being on the ground unconscious, he was on the ground bleeding after being fukked up by doom.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Lol I never even knew they crossed paths, reminds me of when I was a kid and I'd be flipping the channel then I'd just see a dark match between 2 top guys that had never met on tv

They always cross paths. The time Wakanda was on the brink of war with the nations of Namor, Doom, some other dude and Magento over a half alien
Image00010.jpg
, half human child. Not to mention,

he eventually did get into it with mangneto
941926-bpmagneto.jpg
but i think it was a "what if situation"

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
@Ziggiy, damn you weren't playing. We really did call it.:whoo:

Only difference is instead of being on the ground unconscious, he was on the ground bleeding after being fukked up by doom.
Yeah, thats why I fukks with doom. Only dude besides ironfist and killmonger that put the beats on tchalla to the brink of death. But doom used he's mind though, I love doomwar, might read it again tonight

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yeah, thats why I fukks with doom. Only dude besides ironfist and killmonger that put the beats on tchalla to the brink of death. But doom used he's mind though, I love doomwar, might read it again tonight

LOL, you really must be a doom fan, if you love Doom War. Makes sense, I ain't mad. :obama:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They always cross paths. The time Wakanda was on the brink of war with the nations of Namor, Doom, some other dude and Magento over a half alien
Image00010.jpg
, half human child. Not to mention,

he eventually did get into it with mangneto
941926-bpmagneto.jpg
but i think it was a "what if situation"

Yo, is snapping ppls necks a prefered kill move for Wakandans? T'Challa and Shuri do it often to their enemies, and they brutal with it.:merchant: