BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
man u better go see it now and act shocked when you take your junior to see it.
he'll know.
:francis:

plus i dont wanna do him like that.
i want me him and my girl to see it together.

hes doing a great thing right now. and he needs to be rewarded for that shyt.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
There was many vfx studios houses working on this film not just ILM alone. Anyway this movie will be successful so a bigger budget for the next movie and Ryan will have experience working on a big Disney project. So it should be a win-win.

Don't know about that. They gave them the standard 200 million according to Box Office Mojo.

If they were lazy with 200, they gon be lazy with 225.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just came back home from the cinema. I'm not gonna lie,I expected it to be just another 'MCU movie' but nah :wow: Powerful, Thought-Provoking and Heart pulling.

Killmonger isn't really the villain here, he's just a dude with heart who's NOT afraid to go head-to-head with the elephant in the room. White supremacy. The female warriors killed it! Especially if you know the history of the Dahomey Amazons. That scene where T'Challa went to the ancestral planes to speak with his father almost broke me down. Reminded me of my Pops and the words we have. Not gonna spoil it, but this is a def rewatch. The cast did their thing
I give it a 9.5/10 (Had to take 0.5 off for the CGI)

MBJ's last line before he died took me,cuh. :mjcry: I felt it

I'm definitely going back tomorrow and again on Monday.

I expected to see fools walking around in full African garb and drums but nah, everybody was cool. No talking throughout the movie (outside of a few laughs), alot of applause and general warmness.

:beli: