lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
doing some more thinking and as much as i think mbj killed it as killmonger, and that he was the best marvel villain to date, i'll say a negative about his character is the same as the other marvel villains: they villains by accident/circumstance/namesake alone..by that i mean they arent true villains....they just happened to be villains cause something happened to them.....it seems the first true villain will be thanos...hopefully they break their norm for him....

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Man, the movie has so much layers :wow:. Like Logan, It didnt feel like I was watching a comic book movie at all, which is a great thing with so many comic book movies doing same thing and having the same problems. :salute: to everybody involved such an amazing and inspiring movie.

Daps
Looking back T’Challa won’t shyt without that ancestral flower juice Killmonger fukked that boy up in 2 mins flat in the 1st fight :russ:

just to add this tho ... as much as I fuxed with Killmonger, i wish he lived also for a rematch with T'Challa ... I think due to his upbringing he is probably a more ruthless/cunning and skilled fighter without powers or armor ... but T'Challa was clearly conflicted/holding back when fighting him in the ritual duel cuz he disagreed with how his pops handled it ... paying for the sins of your father was a huge recurring theme in this film on both sides of the coin

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Which shirt to wear tonight..
m9xgrn.jpg