Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bruh.... :dead:

DWH_ydrX4AAuCS_.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
another thing I HAVE to point out is the absolute love and respect shown for African wardrobe, music, and art. I saw this movie in a theater that was 85% Black and damn near EVERY ONE had on Dashiki’s or African themed clothing. Black People being comfortable wearing African Themed clothing in a movie that damn near romanticize African culture was fukking beautiful.

The soundtrack was amazing, from Kendrick Lamar’s perfectly placed Hip Hop tracks to Ludwig Gorrannson’s incredibly moving and effective score. I can absolutely understand how watching scenes from this movie inspired Kendrick and the TDE roster to craft their soundtrack.

The cinematography is amazing. The way they make The Dora Milaje GLOW with stunning beauty And regality is second to none. These people don’t just talk and dress like they are the most advanced nation on earth, they LOOK it. From Okoye’s fiercely perspective gaze to Nakia’s stunning beauty and heart stopping smile. These people are positioned and filmed like melanin painted master paintings.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
CERTAIN nikkas on CBR complaining about the action and CGI.:scust:

No wonder I stopped caring about their opinions.:scust: Those guys bytch about everything.

Nah fam, that is my only complaint. ILM is losing it's touch or they got the rookies to do the CGI on this shyt. It was very :huhldup: in some spots. Definitely not their best work at all. The Starters must be working on Infiinity War. :francis:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got back, that film was excellent. I give it a 9.5/10.

Okoye and Killmonger stole the movie they were so great.

“Would you kill me my love...?”

“Yes...for Wakanda”

:wow:
Movie was fukking amazing . To be honest Idk if Infinity war , the batman , mos2 , gotg 3 episode 9 can top my love . Black power