AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Maybe it's just me but I hate going to a movie with a full theater

Random clowns yimmering and yammering , constant people getting up , "excuse me , excuse me , excuse me "

Gonna catch the early morning Saturday show
Blockbuster movies I like with a big crowd. It enhances the experience.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Every single time I see that White Woman i kkkw I will NEVER click on one of her videos :scust:
i don't understand why dudes on this site post her shyt in every thread. i mean, this is a kinda "part of the problem" thing to say, but why the fukk would i take her opinion seriously? i can judge that book by its cover.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I felt that way too. T’Challa didn’t seem to have any sting standing points about the validity of Wakandas ideal while bowing over to Eric’s plight .. T’Challa is for Wakanda first which like i said in my review is why i loved Okoye the most. She stood for Wakanda more than anyone else

teacher

All Star
Daps
:patrice:

A lot of people saying BP, himself, was weak as a character and as a fighter. That his action scenes in suit aren't good. He doesn't appear to be the best fighter in Wakanda.etc

I dunno brehs, this is sounding a lot like Coates take on the character.

I think that has more to do with Chadwicks lack of choreographed fighting skills :manny: Doesn’t seem like Coogler would be like aight chadwick go out there and look weak....could be wrong :yeshrug:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I think that has more to do with Chadwicks lack of choreographed fighting skills :manny: Doesn’t seem like Coogler would be like aight chadwick go out there and look weak....could be wrong :yeshrug:

Had nothing to do with the Char, his fight scenes just didn’t look strong at all, while Okoye and Eric you could tell they actually could fight for real.

All the people saying MCU T’Challa would watch DCU Batfleck we’re wrong, I’m sorry to say. Batfleck currently has the best fighting skills and was show to be a technician. We didn’t see any smarts from T’Challa another of my gripe too. They showed a glimpse of his language skills when he understood the Korean woman

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:patrice:

A lot of people saying BP, himself, was weak as a character and as a fighter. That his action scenes in suit aren't good. He doesn't appear to be the best fighter in Wakanda.etc

I dunno brehs, this is sounding a lot like Coates take on the character.
People are just bytching to bytch

He was great. Who was a better fighter?

he was the only character really doing h2h