Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
White dude in another forum said the actor playing BP is skinny and looks like he’s only 5’6”. So I tell him he is actually 6’. Then he says 6’ isn’t intimidating. I then asked did you have a problem with Chris Evans, Henry Cavill,, Robert Downey, etc..? :mjpls:
Kinda funny because I think the only actors taller then black panther are Loki and star Lord :mjlol:

That sad cac had an issue, but it ain't mine :hubie:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You back in SA? How hype are the people there for this film?
Excited as shyt. Mostly Xhosa because that’s the tongue they use in the film. I’ve seen a few cars rocking personalized BP gear. Tickets are sold out at the Nu Metro theater. Like I said, I’m going twice. Once in IMAX and second for the IMAX VIP showing that cost around the amount we pay in the states for IMAX

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Excited as shyt. Mostly Xhosa because that’s the tongue they use in the film. I’ve seen a few cars rocking personalized BP gear. Tickets are sold out at the Nu Metro theater. Like I said, I’m going twice. Once in IMAX and second for the IMAX VIP showing that cost around the amount we pay in the states for IMAX
This is pretty amazing and shows Africa is a freaking underrated market. People worried about China in terms of international box office but what about Africa???

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Real talk I think she just viewed the film wasn't worth it and thought she could do something bigger for her career.

She just overlooked how big these marvel movies are and how much this shyt builds careers.

Oh well her loss. I also have my theories with her connections to Oprah, but I will leave that alone for now.

But this shyt could possibly go down like the portland trailblazers drafting Sam Bowie over MJ.
This. I was surprised to see so many men and women say Ava scares Hollywood with her pro-blackness because Oprah wouldn't hang with her if that was true. Oprah never hangs around or promotes anyone who is fighting white supremacy in this country or worldwide. A woman in another thread said Maya Angelou was one of her pro-black friends but Maya loved white men and even married one. Oprah was allowed to become a billionaire because she made white women feel very comfortable. These black feminists choose to fight for liberal feminist rights over blacks fighting injustice and for equal rights everytime. That's why almost every TV show and movie ends up with the woman being the smartest or the hero 99% of the time and you feel like you are watching the Lifetime network. One
woman said Oprah would help promote Black Panther like she helped promote Waiting to Exhale.:laff:

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
This is pretty amazing and shows Africa is a freaking underrated market. People worried about China in terms of international box office but what about Africa???
The only thing that’s not booming here is the IMAX 3D seat motion gimmicky thing they got going on. Just got off the website and everything after 5pm is close to capacity or sold out but that’s mostly for opening day. Everything beforehand is pretty much open hence why I’m going at 11am (4pm EST back there). I’ll take snaps but won’t spoil anything

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
27750681_402349550192663_1158929804968563087_n.jpg