Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My girl had tickets for the premier last night also and didnt call me.. shawty sent me pics and video after like ''guess where i was :troll:''

I've never been so heated, my fault.. told her i aint going with their group to watch it cause they talk to much
:mjlol:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt it - she's doing a Wrinkle in Time where the lead is a mixed race girl who's mother is Black and Father is White. Safer than an all black family unit leading the film.

I do hope she does great on this though because Hollywood isn't giving black women directors opportunities and would be shyt if this gives this them an excuse to keep pushing their narrative.
Her mother isn't even black, they cast a biracial to play her mom. :mjlol:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
This dude was trying his hardest to find stupid comments, fail.

This guy just doesn’t want to get it. He highlights one of the big reasons it is important to blacks but completely ignores and/or laughs at it. He also has a stupid point about no one goes around saying see this movie because its all white people....problem with that, is that would be the majority of the movies. That is the problem....it’s not so much ignorance but apathy for our struggle.
Yeah. I won't be surprised if more of these pop up. Only a week away and they've started.:francis:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i just saw the New Balance sneakers getting promoted for this...eh.
Jordan should have rereleased the Black Cat 4's in conjunction with this movie.

giphy.gif