Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
firstly this is in my top 4 maybe even 3 MCU movie's.

this is the first MCU movie that ive watched that actually looks like its shot well, and by well I mean not bland. a lot of the other mcu granding to me looks bland, every scene of this movie looked amazing, especially the scenes in asia.

the movie had way more comedy than I thought it would have, especially from black panthers sister whom of which is hilarious, the 'WHAT ARE THOSEEEE' joke was perfectly timed. also CLAW is played to perfection very very funny and to me the highlight performance.

also for a Disney/Marvel movie theres a lot of racial overtones. white men are refered to as 'the colonisers' some even refuse to talk to white people. when killmonger is in London at the museum he tells the museum staff that he will steal the vibranium the same way white people have been stealing from Africa for hundreds of years. one of black panthers body guards has to wear a wig, she mentions how wigs look ridiculous and she doesn't like it (I think this is saying how ridiculous European wigs look ontop of afro hair) killmonger also says all life comes from Africa, and black people world wide should stick together and wakanda is watching black people worldwide suffer. a lot of interesting racial undertones.

the action is perfect, infact the entire movie is perfectly paced.

only let down to me is the CGI, and ive noticed as of late marvel seem to be lacking in convincing CGI.

speaking of convincing, the majority of the accents are convincing. forest's accent is a bit meh but all around good.

POST CREDIT SCENE 1

black panther tells the UN that wakanda will now share information with the rest of the world, a white UN member asks black panther "what would a country of farmers have to offer us"

POST CREDIT SCENE 2

it shows a hut, amongst other huts

out of the hut, appears bucky in African clothing, the children call him 'WHITE WOLF' in wakandan
Since u put it in the top 3...what are the other 2?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
In the next film, i need that scene of James Howlett giving Black Panther the hands just like would happen in the comics.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
no they haven't

Yes they have. Everytime they had an encounter BP got the best of wolverine.

5050487-0992004987-47112.jpg

2988530-3008981013-55366.jpg

And that's not even counting the most recent fight in wolverine's own book where BP was getting the best of him in the fight before they stopped.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps

5050487-0992004987-47112.jpg

And that's not even counting the most recent fight in wolverine's own book where BP was getting the best of him in the fight before they stopped.
wow, two badly written scans. tell me more guy. so if i write batgirl beatin down galactus, then it's good writing and plausible?

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps

Thats fackin one I was talkin bout :ohlawd:threw that canuck cac like a sack of fackin laundry:mjlol:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Yeah. I expect alot more videos like this one from cacs popping up as the opening week draws near.
If he didn't care for going to see comic book films to begin with, why spend any energy on talking about this one?:mjpls:

This dude was trying his hardest to find stupid comments, fail.

Saw this one yesterday.

This guy just doesn’t want to get it. He highlights one of the big reasons it is important to blacks but completely ignores and/or laughs at it. He also has a stupid point about no one goes around saying see this movie because its all white people....problem with that, is that would be the majority of the movies. That is the problem....it’s not so much ignorance but apathy for our struggle.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Had they cast Idris as the Panth then there’d probably be less CACs complainin’ :mjpls:

:mjlol: Don’t mind me, brehs. Sayin’ dumb shyt cause I’m lowkey excited.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This dude was trying his hardest to find stupid comments, fail.

This guy just doesn’t want to get it. He highlights one of the big reasons it is important to blacks but completely ignores and/or laughs at it. He also has a stupid point about no one goes around saying see this movie because its all white people....problem with that, is that would be the majority of the movies. That is the problem....it’s not so much ignorance but apathy for our struggle.

I knew these bytch ass cacs would chime in and start hating that’s why I was telling brehs to chill with the rhetoric of this is a black movie and cacs need to stay away. People spouting that bullshyt just gave these bytch Bois ammunition, if we was hyped without all the exclusion talk they would have nothing to highlight and would be clearly shown as the bytch asses they are.