Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when killmonger is in London at the museum he tells the museum staff that he will steal the vibranium the same way white people have been stealing from Africa for hundreds of years. killmonger also says all life comes from Africa, and black people world wide should stick together and wakanda is watching black people worldwide suffer.

Killmonger sounding like a real nikka :wow::wow::wow:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Had they cast Idris as the Panth then there’d probably be less CACs complainin’ :mjpls:

:mjlol: Don’t mind me, brehs. Sayin’ dumb shyt cause I’m lowkey excited.
Speaking of, Brolin being Thanos AND Cable blows the 'Idris can't appear as another iconic superhero because he's already Heimdall' arguments out of the water.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Speaking of, Brolin being Thanos AND Cable blows the 'Idris can't appear as another iconic superhero because he's already Heimdall' arguments out of the water.
If he was going to play another superhero it would have to be something with motion capture like spawn but he wouldn't be able to play Al. With Thor done know who knows tho

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yeah. I expect alot more videos like this one from cacs popping up as the opening week draws near.
If he didn't care for going to see comic book films to begin with, why spend any energy on talking about this one?:mjpls:

That reach tho
full

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Hoping after this movie comes out somebody drags Bernardin about this. Still pissed. :hhh: :picard:

I know understand art is subjective and we're entitled to our opinions, but missing the point of T'Challa is drag worthy :hubie:

Seeing as they used priest's run as an inspiration I'm not sure why this is a complaint.

He's been like that since Priest till Coates