Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Only a matter of time before @Ironman puff daddied himself all up in the videos :mjgrin:

:russ:

dMgsn3U_zpsjvggoae0.png

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
They don't even fukk with Marvel, but said this was the best Marvel film and that it felt like a Coogler film first. Said his comedy felt more organic

Dude on the left starts crying at the end thinking about the end of this movie :ohhh::wow:

Harshest critics in London saying Coogler/Marvel did it brehs :mjcry:

You don't know how happy I am to see that the cringe campy MCU
Humor isn't in the film.

Them saying T'challa is stoic (as he should be) is a relief.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Of course it should. The message of this movie would easily become a political boon for us at the expense of white supermacy if we know how to apply it right.
Nah... Its more about "more negros in their sci-fi and fantasy." This film is literally debunking every myth these white nerds and Hollywood has said about Blacks in Sci-Fi and Fantasy.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you say it's too much? Or is it not so in your face? I was really hoping BP could escape the politicization, and now that Disney owns X-Men, I was wanting BP and Storm to be a link
as subtle as it could be

things like when killmonger is in the museum he says he is going to take the vibranium, the staff member says 'you cant just take it' he then says 'isn't that what you're people have been doing for 100's of years'

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The movie has a 6.7 user rating on IMDB a week before its out. (IMDB staff rate it 9)

I dont want to hear "snowflake", "triggered" and "fukk your feelings" from these moist neo-nazi goofballs ever again.
"Triggered" has got to be the most corniest word ever.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Saw that in theaters... so you know i'm flabby and swaggy.

But can't wait for Black Panth .

This will be god level extreme cream team supreme mccheems.

Sh1ts already my fav trilogy and I haven't even seen one film yet

I'm treating this sh1t like I treated Obama when I first realized he was running for Prez

Standing by it simply because it's black, no fux given

:manny:

hope they don't fuk up the next 2 films by inserting random Avengers into it, I don't want Captain America cac ass popping up in this sh1t

keep it black

however, I wouldn't mind a Storm and Wolverine cameo in BP 2 or 3

:ohhh: